What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 34 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If you aren't too picky about having precise control over your page designs, Instapage is a great tool that will make it easy to build and publish pages quickly. It's easy to set up and intuitive to use. It seems like that audience (prioritizes speed over precision) is their target -- for control freaks like me, it comes up a little short. The pricing is pretty good for what you get -- a super-fast path to getting campaigns out quickly so that you can test and iterate your way to profitability.It plays really well with most other tools designed for the small, scrappy startup marketing team, too.
- Instapage makes it easy to frame out a landing page really quickly. They provide template blocks for various components of a landing page (header, features, testimonials, etc.) that you can easily modify for your own needs. Other tools provide whole-page templates, but I much prefer the section-level templating. It's more convenient to assemble a page this way and add the details on top of that versus taking a finished template and peeling away design and functional elements to get what I want.
- Instapage's mobile auto-resizer works better than other platforms I've used. I found that I had many fewer adjustments on their auto-resizing of the full page than I've experienced with other tools. I still had to work with text size a bit, but they generally did a better job of ordering elements for mobile the way I would want and maintain proportionality of page elements better.
- Instapage has a lot of integrations that marketers will love. I don't know if they particularly stand out in this respect, but this is a particularly important aspect of their tool that most marketers will care about.
- More integrations, I know they are adding more all the time though.
- Keep putting out awesome templates.. we can't get enough!
Based on 2 answers
What they do, they do well. Their goal is to make it easy for anyone to put a landing page together with a reasonable amount of design applied to it. For that convenience and ease, you sacrifice some control.
Based on 1 answer
Again, support is just awesome. I've never had any issues go over 24 hours and the people are friendly and speak English really well.
Return on Investment
- Reduced costs. No need to pay high-priced developers and designers.
- Saved time. An easy-to-use platform and efficient design make creating new pages and slight variations/updates fast and easy.
- Improved results. Having quality, professional pages that I can easily test has helped me increase conversions and lower cost per conversions.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Instapage Editions & Modules