<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9 out of 100
Based on 37 reviews and ratings
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 100
Based on 348 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Mailtrack is great for tracking emails if you do not want to pay for larger more complicated tools that do the same thing. If you already love your system but just want to add some convenient read tracking, that's exactly what this is for.If you have a system that doesn't work well, I would take the time to evaluate alternatives that also include read tracking (Salesforce for example). This also applies if you're trying to use this for large outbound sales emails - there are a lot of applications that have email tracking built in (Outreach.io is a great example) so it may just be worth switching your whole system.
SalesLoft is well suited for sales reps like me who email and make calls frequently throughout the day. I would also recommend this tool to those of us who want to organize their activities and regularly set up touchpoints for reach-outs in the future. It is much easier to use SalesLoft to automate processes than having 1000 sticky notes or planner reminders that help you remember to email or call someone. It is also a HUGE lifesaver when booking meetings because you can send availability with a few clicks and set default calendar messages, right in the tool.
- Daily Data - emails regarding how many emails sent, opened/unopened
- Immediate feedback knowing if the email was delivered
- Simple logos allowing for me to scroll through emails and know easily if there is one checkmark or two - one meaning received, two meaning opened
C-Level Executive in CorporateReal Estate Company, 1-10 employees
- SalesLoft integrates with Salesforce & other sales applications like Linkedin Sales Navigator very well to provide insights & information on prospects or customers as part of the outreach when in Salesloft & emailing/messaging.
- Salesloft provides additional add-ons and features like Owler & CrystalKnows to provide more insights into companies & prospects and how to either speak to them or discuss pertinent information with them.
- Salesloft makes it easy to use it's outreach/emails with simple ways to import clients via csv or has ways to easily integrate into Sfdc to sync data and to provide visibility into duplicate prospects or clients as well. If there was only a way to filter out duplicate cadences & having contacts only be able to be part of one cadence at a time would be great.
- I think all the features work as it should. I use the free version of Mailtrack so there's not much I can expect to go wrong.
- It's a hassle to always delete their marketing attempt in my emails.
- Make sure to reset your browser if you notice Mailtrack isn't active.
- The Salesforce integration has never worked exactly as I'd like it to, leading to several frustrations. The product and customer success team have been diligent addressing concerns and talking through product updates, but I don't feel the core problem has been addressed. Essentially, SalesLoft maintains a separate database of contact and account records imported via the integration from Salesforce. This means that when a contact is updated in Salesforce, it may not automatically update in SalesLoft, meaning company names can be incorrect, contacts can be attached to the wrong account, and so on. My best practice is typically to just reimport (and therefore force an update) of any contacts I want to reach out to from Salesforce.
Based on 27 answers
Mailtrack is highly recommended if your business depends upon taking the right decision at the right time after understanding the customer preferences. Mailtrack helps us to focus on the interested clients and leave out the ones who are not interested. Mailtrack campaign functionality is awesome as it helps you to mailmerge your mailing list without any learning curve. You can send mails to a list as allowed by Gmail without the need to use BCC option.
Based on 1 answer
SalesLoft is a fantastic product that will be extremely helpful to any Sales Rep looking to organize their information and stay one step ahead. While it has its shares of quirks and bugs it proves to be an awesome tool for anyone that is in the sales industry.
Based on 31 answers
I didn't really need to use the customer support but the fact that they proactively make the installation process so easy by providing step by step instructions with videos and everything is kind of pro-active customer support that is needed. Good for them because at the end of the day, it's everyone's dream to use a product that they don't need support for.
General Manager in SalesImport & Export Company, 1-10 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
My company uses Salesforce and it has an email tracking system. I found it to be unreliable and it seemed that some people were somehow able to get around it letting me know when it was opened. It just always should unopened, even after I had gotten a reply from my email.
SalesLoft is a competitor to InsideSales.com. I love the native integrations InsideSales provides, but I more love the account based targeting that SalesLoft better supports. If you want a more direct integration where you can use automation features within Salesforce, InsideSales is much better. But if you need more automation and not caring if it's native or not in SFDC, SalesLoft is much better
Return on Investment
- It helps in terms of prompt follow up, more productivity.
- Email communications are done faster and more reliable through mail track.
- It helps to make sure that the mail is delivered on time and read properly, less rework is done in sending mail or calls.
- SalesLoft has enabled out sales team to have a more effective outreach strategy which has positively impacted the bottom line. Great return on our investment.
- Our customer success team uses the product and it allows them to engage with our clients in a more interactive way.
- Every member of the team has seen significant increases in efficiency. We have more activities happening daily with SalesLoft than we ever did before.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?