Reviews (1-4 of 4)
April 22, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Albacross is a lead generation tool that helps us identify who's visiting our website. It's not your typical cold outreach lead gen tool. It's a tool that records web visits from companies. It's a great way to find who your visitors are and where are they coming from. It provides analytics of where they are coming from and their organization. You can also extract contact info if the company is big enough.
- Track companies IP's who are visiting.
- Provides analytics about where they came from and what they did on your site.
- You can find contact info such as name, number and email.
- Unintuitive UI/UX.
- Doesn't always pull up proper data.
- Data can sometimes be inaccurate.
- Could use more integrations.
Albacross is best for B2B companies. It's a great source of lead gen to find potential customers who are visiting your site. Usually, you don't know who is visiting your site. With this tool, you can find which and what kind of companies are visiting. Your site should at least have a decent amount of traffic before using this. Great for marketing companies.
Read Newaz Chowdhury's full review
They are in Sweden so getting a response back from them is slow and I think their team isn't that big.
October 17, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use Albacross for the whole export department of the organization. Albacross helps us see who visited our website, what pages they viewed and how long they stayed on our website.
- Weekly alert emails of new activity.
- Company profile, address, and an email list of contacts of site visitors.
- Detailed analysis of which pages were visited and how long. This is very insightful.
- It would be nice to have a direct link on the page that visitors have viewed, so I could quickly check out the site myself.
- It is hard to copy-paste the link on the viewed pages report to actually see which page has been viewed.
- A little complicated to use the whole software when you get started, no clear explanation of concepts.
Albacros is fantastic if you need to know who is visiting your website so you can spot potential clients or competitors and you can see what parts of the website they spend time on and how much. It has a rating system on the visitor's activity, so you can zoom in on the people who spent more time on the site.
Read Dani S's full review
The few times I've contacted support they've responded in a reasonable amount of time.
June 05, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
I installed Albacross in order to track website visitors better and get more information for account-based marketing planning. It is used across the whole organization. The main problem it solves is it provides insightful information on what is normally unknown website visitors and helps to inform marketing strategy for our company.
- Tracks and identifies highly-engaged website visitors.
- Provides host server information of website visitors which allows us to identify potential sales opps.
- Makes account-based paid marketing more efficient.
- No way to delete or block website visits from your own server or known users within your organization.
Read Nick Kretz's full review
Albacross is well suited for a start-up or business investing in account-based marketing that is looking for a cost-effective solution for improved website tracking for lead generation. The product wouldn't be useful for scenarios where a company does not spend regular time tracking and reviewing leads generated from a website.
May 31, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We use Albacross mainly to gather leads and find out which companies are coming to our website. This gives us enough info to start following up on that lead.
- Lead generation.
- Knowing which company visited you.
- Knowing which areas of the site they accessed.
- Could improve on pricing and make it affordable for the smaller companies.
- Sometimes there is not much info on the company or the contact.
Read Raaj Menon's full review
Suited best for businesses in the service industry. Not so much for eCommerce.
Albacross Scorecard Summary
Swedish company Albacross offers an account-based marketing and B2B sales tool via their eponymous platform which gathers company info from site visitors, so marketers may learn which companies are investigating their products.
Categories: Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
Albacross Technical Details