Read all reviews
The action of progressively loading the available data into the database of the program has allowed the general visualization of the type …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CleverMaps, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Czeck company CleverMaps (formerly CleverAnalytics) offers their eponymous location intelligence platform for market research, competitor analysis, and locating business potential.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The response of the software to the requirements has been consistently fast. Only in extreme cases where the speed of the internet system present in the site where the tool is being used is extremely slow, we have recorded delays in accessing information.
- The software allows the possibility of several people located in different geographic locations, simultaneously accessing the same information, without interfering with each other.
- It has made it possible to detect "information gaps" that were thought to be non-existent, and that resulted in expedited decision-making, to try to fill the gap or to find alternative solutions, not initially contemplated.
- It is not functional if it is intended to be used in small mobile screens, since to achieve an adequate visualization of the maps and the side panel, at least one screen the size of a tablet is needed.
- There are times when you do not want to show (for reasons of confidentiality or for commercial reasons, for example) all the data that is associated and loaded in the database. So far we have not found a way to load the data in a way that ensures that "sensitive data" is displayed only when desired, and not automatically with the data set in general. The option is possible. Research is continuing on this.