DPS Outlook Office Reviews

January 16, 2020
Omar Israel Sánchez Monroy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I really like how I can this deals with accounting and billing and it just makes it easier to manage check requests and invoices but its graphs are hard to read and don’t have as many features as it’s competitors.
Read Omar Israel Sánchez Monroy's full review
August 26, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Outlook is not the best email client I've used. I much prefer my experiences with Google for email integration with CRM, however, I am slowly getting more acquainted with the nuances of Outlook and will make it work. I do like the feature that allows Outlook and Skype for Business to integrate, however, I find that clients have the most trouble when I send them a Skype meeting request over a GoToMeeting. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this as the primary email client. The cloud features and collaborative document editing is nice, but still can be done much better with Google Drive and Docs.

DPS Outlook Office Scorecard Summary

What is DPS Outlook Office?

DPS Software in the UK offers DPS Outlook Office, a legal case management focusing on document management and document assembly.