Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Forcepoint Web Security, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Deep content inspection for pages and links, powered by Forcepoint’s ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) technology to identify zero day, advanced threats, and data theft attempts.
- Insight and visibility to the cloud application landscape within your organization with Shadow IT discovery, and user and risk ranking. Extend the built-in CASB capabilities to control sanctioned cloud apps across managed devices with anomaly detection and behavioral analytics. Seamlessly upgrade to our full CASB suite for reverse proxy and API mode, and BYOD support.
- A centralized reporting system enables granularity and customization through an intuitive and easy to use drop and drop interface.
- Highly secured and always available Forcepoint cloud so you can extend web protection to roaming users with global coverage from the industry’s only certified global cloud infrastructure (ISO 27001, 27018, CSA STAR).
- Flexible deployments options with a choice of pure cloud (SaaS), hybrid cloud, or on-premise – via a single SKU.
- Seamlessly integrated with all Forcepoint solutions for a true enterprise security platform; NGFW, CASB, DLP, Email Security, Insider Threat, and Behavioral Analytics.
- Supported: Shadow IT discovery and risk ranking
- Supported: Cloud Application Control and full CASB upgrade
- Supported: Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Supported: Cloud Sandbox
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
We set up a hierarchy inside Forcepoint Security Manager, to grant access of each defined location/company to the respective IT department.