Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HID DigitalPersona, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
The HID DigitalPersona multi-factor authentication software offers a new way to provide authentication services to users. Whereas traditional 2FA/MFA solutions are stuck on “what you have/what you know”, DigitalPersona leverages an array of authentication methods to access public and corporate network resources. Enterprise users can gain access to their cloud applications, such as Microsoft 365, VPNs, corporate networks, Windows desktops, and Citrix applications . Consumers can confirm their identity and authenticate transactions.
Balancing security and usability, HID DigitalPersona boasts one of the widest arrays of authentication factors in the industry. This includes one-time passwords, mobile-based push, smartcards, security keys, risk- and context-based methods, and biometrics, such as fingerprint, face, and behavioral keystroke.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||Most Countries except companies included in US Embargo|
- Login to Network
- Login to website
- Password keeper
- Biometric SSO login for users
- Authenticating system operators into our management stations.
- Capturing customer biometrics for customized use.
- Application Authentication
- Fingerprint Matching
- Staff do not have to remember all of their passwords.
- When we reimage computers the passwords are remembered.
- Administrator accounts can be quickly and easily assigned to a different finger so when you are supporting a user you can just quickly sign in with that account and not have to type a password in front of them.
- It integrates with AD so people do not have to remember logon info nor type them in every time.
- It functions as a password vault and thus helpful with the many application logons that our employees use.
- AD authentication
- Password management
- Authentication to 3rd party websites using fingerprint