InMotion Hosting: An Affordable Solution for Every BusinessMy business uses InMotion Hosting to host our website using a managed VPS server.,InMotion cannot be beat when it comes to the value of the services and support provided. InMotion Hosting provides a reliable and stable hosting infrastructure. InMotion Hosting provides friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt customer support.,InMotion Hosting needs to be somewhat more consistent and transparent with its pricing.,9,InMotion Hosting provides my business an affordable way of hosting our website with outstanding technology at an affordable cost. InMotion Hosting essentially pays for itself in a short amount of time.,SiteGround Web Hosting,WordPress, CloudFlare,1,1Great Webhost ProviderI use inMotion for web hosting and email service. At peak consumption, I ran over 20 different websites with as many email accounts. My company is a residential real estate brokerage, so all of our websites are used for marketing purposes.,Ease of use Low cost Great tech support,Managing or deleting subscriptions could be made easier to use.,10,Compared to other service providers, I spend less time managing our web presence because their system is so efficient.,GoDaddy and Bluehost,OneDrive, WordPress, GetResponse
InMotion Hosting

InMotion Hosting Reviews

InMotion Hosting
Filter 4 vetted InMotion Hosting reviews and ratings
Stephen Shepard profile photo
August 31, 2018

Review: "InMotion Hosting: An Affordable Solution for Every Business"

• InMotion cannot be beat when it comes to the value of the services and support provided.
  • InMotion Hosting provides a reliable and stable hosting infrastructure.
  • InMotion Hosting provides friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt customer support.
  • InMotion Hosting needs to be somewhat more consistent and transparent with its pricing.
InMotion Hosting has various website hosting services for businesses of all sizes at an affordable cost.
Read Stephen Shepard's full review
Robert Foreman profile photo
October 10, 2017

InMotion Hosting Review: "Great Webhost Provider"

• Ease of use
  • Low cost
  • Great tech support
  • Managing or deleting subscriptions could be made easier to use.
It's easy to create and manage WordPress websites. Purchasing and managing domains are easy as well. Rarely have I seen service outages which resulted in significant downtime.
Read Robert Foreman's full review

InMotion Hosting Scorecard Summary

About InMotion Hosting

InMotion Hosting offers website hosting services.