https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/R5/2A/7FUONAGI8AWK.JPEGWhy you should never use KUKU - advice from a social media manager.I have worked as a marketing manger in-house and at agencies, as well as a freelance social media manager alongside these roles. I have been using KUKU.io for three years to schedule social media posts in all of these roles. I was using KUKU as it allowed me to schedule posts in advance, saving me time during the working day and allowing me to do a week/month in advance when I had spare time. However, I have recently decided to cancel my subscription to Kuku because the quality of the service has really decreased and the support team are unwilling to fix ongoing issues with the platform.,I wouldn't say ther are any particularly good things about KUKU.io that set them apart from any other scheduling tool.,io corrupts headlines of articles you reshare. When you schedule a post with a URL in it, the Title of the blog post that is displayed below the picture/preview gets corrupted. So if you add any text in with the URL, that will replace the headline. I have noticed this on both LinkedIn and Twitter. Very poor support team. I have found that the support team at KUKU.io are extremely rude, unwilling to help you and take a long time to reply. On some occasions I have had to message them three times in the chatbot for them to even reply. None of these times has the issue been resolved. When I reported to them that KUKU.io was corrupting headlines, at first they refused to take responsibility. Finally, they admitted it was the platforms fault but said they were not doing anything at that time to fix it. Analytics are poor. The analytics suite in KUKU.io does not give you anything analytics for LinkedIn. The ones it provides for Twitter you can get directly from Twitter. So no value is added there. You cannot tag LinkedIn accounts. I use HubSpot to schedule social media posts which allows you to tag companies at least. KUKU.io cannot.,1,5,io has crashed a few times for whole days, or been under maintenance without prior warning. This has happened on a few occasions where I have need to schedule time sensitive posts. During this time no support was available and I had to posts social media posts manually in all channels. io corrupting the headline of social media posts has caused friction with clients as they were unhappy with the service. People in their network noticed the poor quality of the posts and commented that there was something wrong with them. This was an ongoing issue and happened with every single post coming out of KUKU. Before this issue happened, KUKU was great for saving time because I could schedule posts in advance. This saved me hours in a day, and meant I could managed my multiple freelance and permanent roles. However, due to Kuku corrupting posts I can no longer do this.,HubSpot, Buffer, TweetDeck and Zoho Assist,Yes,Price Product Usability,1,YesKUKU.io is simple, but a very powerful tool.I am the one doing the scheduling and planning of all the post for Twitter, G+ and LinkedIn. The most important thing is convenience. You can write one post and use it for all channels. I am planning my months in advance and schedule all my post for at least 2 weeks in advance, plus the posts that are spontaneous.,It is easy to use and setup. Nice and clean UI Great support if you need help or if you have any kind of feedback.,I am missing an iOS app. Since I am a heavy iPad Pro user an app would be much appreciated.,10,1,Since I am using KUKU.io it saved me a ton of time I am able to spend on other things.,Buffer,Quip, Evernote
Windows, Mac
KUKU.io
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

KUKU.io Reviews

KUKU.io

Do you work for this company?

Filter 2 vetted KUKU.io reviews and ratings

• I wouldn't say ther are any particularly good things about KUKU.io that set them apart from any other scheduling tool.
  • io corrupts headlines of articles you reshare. When you schedule a post with a URL in it, the Title of the blog post that is displayed below the picture/preview gets corrupted. So if you add any text in with the URL, that will replace the headline. I have noticed this on both LinkedIn and Twitter.
  • Very poor support team. I have found that the support team at KUKU.io are extremely rude, unwilling to help you and take a long time to reply. On some occasions I have had to message them three times in the chatbot for them to even reply. None of these times has the issue been resolved. When I reported to them that KUKU.io was corrupting headlines, at first they refused to take responsibility. Finally, they admitted it was the platforms fault but said they were not doing anything at that time to fix it.
  • Analytics are poor. The analytics suite in KUKU.io does not give you anything analytics for LinkedIn. The ones it provides for Twitter you can get directly from Twitter. So no value is added there.
  • You cannot tag LinkedIn accounts. I use HubSpot to schedule social media posts which allows you to tag companies at least. KUKU.io cannot.
If you would like a reliable scheduling tool, KUKU.io is not the one to use. If you like to share lots of industry news, secondary content, or content from your website/blog, be aware that KUKU.io will corrupt the preview headline. You would be far better off using another scheduling tool.

I have now changed to a free tool and it has all the same capabilities without this corruption issue. I also used paid ones which are equally good.
Tom Schlander profile photo
  • It is easy to use and setup.
  • Nice and clean UI
  • Great support if you need help or if you have any kind of feedback.
  • I am missing an iOS app. Since I am a heavy iPad Pro user an app would be much appreciated.
If you are using a lot of social media channels KUKU.io can help you to save a lot of time. Writing once and publishing it everywhere including scheduling your posts is the best.
Read Tom Schlander's full review

Content planning and scheduling (2)
2.5
Workflow management (1)
Twitter (2)
Facebook (1)
LinkedIn (2)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (2)
Pinterest (1)
Campaign success analytics (1)
Mobile access (1)

About KUKU.io

KUKU.io social media tools allow users to schedule posts on 10 social networks, including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Telegram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, OK.ru, Vk.com, and Tumblr, without any risks of a ban. KUKU.io is an official partner of these social networks.

In KUKU.io social media analytics users can analyze content engagement compare posts with special filters (by clicks, likes, comments, shares), count reach and monitor team performance. Users can add colleagues in KUKU.io to manage content in a team, then add roles and track the results of each team member.

The posting, social media analytics and team management modules of KUKU.io can be set up on the user's own server or product. Users can choose a white label license, individual license or can customize KUKU.io (change design, add or modify features).

White label solutions include:
  • Branded landing page
  • Branded emails and notifications
  • Technical support and dedicated manager
  • App with your logo and new features if needed
  • Custom pricing and configurations

KUKU.io Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Does not have featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Does not have featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Does not have featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Does not have featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featurePinterest
Does not have featureYouTube
Reporting/analytics Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Does not have featureReal-time tracking
Does not have featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access