Oracle Database Reviews

February 15, 2020

My review of Oracle Database

Membership in Oracle User Groups

Yes - I am a member of all three user groups. It's useful to get help from those groups and get to know the latest updates and announcements.
Lisandro Fernigrini | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Non-stop traffic with Oracle Database

Membership in Oracle User Groups

Yes - I'm a member of AROUG (Argentina Oracle User Group). As a member, I collaborate on the organization of events like the former OTN Tour (now Oracle Groundbreakers Tour) that visits Argentina each year. This allows me to interact with Oracle professionals from other parts of my country, and also with speakers that come from all around the world. It is a great experience that provides both "technical" knowledge but also a lot of new perspectives from people working in different countries.
Read Lisandro Fernigrini's full review
Balázs Kiss | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

THE Database and RDBMS

Membership in Oracle User Groups

Yes - Oracle User group. I am also interested in the Java group, as the local Oracle User group provided a lot of opportunities to meet professionals, participate in meetups, events, and actually brought a lot of contract opportunities. These are a very well formed, elite groups, where every professional is welcome.
Read Balázs Kiss's full review
Zhann Goloborodko | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2019

Immensely complicated

Membership in Oracle User Groups

Yes - I am in various user groups for Java, where I am often the person asking questions, rarely the person answering them.

I am also a member of Oracle's native user group. However, I find it far more effective to open a support ticket, so this is the direction I tend to lean.
Read Zhann Goloborodko's full review
Richard Hardin | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2019

Oracle and VSE Corp

Yes - Oracle Group, Huntsville, Alabama
I get large value from being able to bounce thoughts and ideas from others who have gone through or encountered an issue that I may be dealing with. Also, getting feedback on how others have dealt with the cost issues when it comes to presenting to an executive team is great.
Read Richard Hardin's full review
Habeeb Akbar | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 16, 2019

Oracle Database is the best

Membership in Oracle User Groups

Not yet, but I'm interested in Oracle user groups - I am a member of IT groups in Saudi Arabia and the middle east. I'm happy to join an Oracle technology group to know the benefits and latest features.
Being a member of the user group, we share the correct way to maintain and manage the technology. We get to know the best practices and methodologies for future solutions.
Read Habeeb Akbar's full review
Subrat Mishra | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2019

Oracle Rocks!!!

Membership in Oracle User Groups

Yes - Lots of technical discussions and troubleshooting helps, and I get to know about new features and bugs. They're helpful in preparing for critical patch updates and most useful in cases where my team is struggling with technical designs.
Read Subrat Mishra's full review

About Oracle Database

The Oracle Database, now in edition 19c, is presented by the vendor as an industry leading database that delivers leading-edge innovations, including machine learning to enable self-driving data management. An enterprise, database cloud service, it is designed to support mixed workloads through any deployment strategy, on premises or in the cloud.

For more information visit https://www.oracle.com/database