January 24, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
We used Quantcast as a basic website analytics tool. Using Quantcast, we were able to identify key website metrics that helped inform content decisions, search engine optimization strategies, and more. We were also able to track where geographic traffic was coming from to our website and identify demographics of website visitors.
- Analyze volume of traffic
- Show geographic distribution of traffic
- Demographic information of website visitors
- Better reporting for stakeholders and key business executives
- Drill down into data a bit more
- Keyword research
Read Jimmy Mack's full review
If you are looking for a basic website analytics tool that provides some good, high level information about who is visiting your site and where traffic is coming from, Quantcast is a good tool. It's a bit less intimidating than a tool like Google Analytics as there are no custom dashboards.