https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/HP/2J/Q25QXTS6Q66R.PNGFar Country FriendlyThe entire company is using this product. We have struggled with getting reviews done on time and done well. We have struggled with finding way to celebrate people in a timely manner. We have been looking for a way to reduce paperwork when we bring people in for working interviews. GoalPost has provided solutions for all of these concerns and the best part is that we have 100% buy-in from our staff. Not only has our communication with our staff increased but the staff's participation at team meetings is becoming far more pro-active. Quantum Workplace GoalPost has invigorated our team. The inspiration and encouragement that they are able to share has launched a fresh energy that is carrying us to the next level. These tools have been the catalyst I was looking for and have exceeded my expectations.,The installation team is wonderful to work with. They are patient, solution minded and very efficient with my time. Quantum Workplace GoalPost fully opens doors that as a one-woman HR department I have struggled to crack open over the last 3 years. A definite breath of fresh air for our team.,I would like to have Quantum Workplace develop a full-board ATS system as well as HRIS system. I love the platform Quantum Workplace uses and if all of my systems were as user friendly as this one then my job would be far easier and would free up time for me to be more pro-active rather than consistently having to be reactive. Having a little more guidance on how to use the Goals portion in regards to how to actually set up the goals in the program in a way that makes tracking make sense would be helpful. For example, I would love to have a few examples of different types of goals and styles of tracking to help me know how to get the most out of the program.,10,GoalPost has inspired better communication which has increased awareness and the flow of information. This allows us to provide better customer service and better patient care.,,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Vendor Reputation Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,I wouldn't. I took the steps that are needed to find the right product. We look at options, do research, talk with different vendors, participate in demonstrations, review quotes and weigh out the pros and cons. Quantum Workplace was the clear winner.,Vendor implemented Implemented in-house,Yes,Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled,The most significant issue was my time. I have more work on my plate then I can handle and getting the time to overhaul all our of questions and our review system required having time to think without interruptions. That was tough.,9
Quantum Workplace Performance Management Platform

Quantum Workplace Performance Management Platform Reviews

Quantum Workplace Performance Management Platform
Filter 2 vetted Quantum Workplace Performance Management Platform reviews and ratings
June Snyder profile photo
October 23, 2015

Quantum Workplace Performance Management Platform Review: "Far Country Friendly"

• The installation team is wonderful to work with. They are patient, solution minded and very efficient with my time.
  • Quantum Workplace GoalPost fully opens doors that as a one-woman HR department I have struggled to crack open over the last 3 years. A definite breath of fresh air for our team.
  • I would like to have Quantum Workplace develop a full-board ATS system as well as HRIS system. I love the platform Quantum Workplace uses and if all of my systems were as user friendly as this one then my job would be far easier and would free up time for me to be more pro-active rather than consistently having to be reactive.
  • Having a little more guidance on how to use the Goals portion in regards to how to actually set up the goals in the program in a way that makes tracking make sense would be helpful. For example, I would love to have a few examples of different types of goals and styles of tracking to help me know how to get the most out of the program.
Our veterinary hospital is open 24/7. The Quantum Workplace platform is well suited to our staffing situation. It allows for a flow of information in a timely manner to everyone. It allows for people that work opposite shifts to work on the same project without missing a beat. We have searched long and hard for systems/programs to enhance our business rather than create more work and Quantum Workflow has done just that.
Read June Snyder's full review

Quantum Workplace Performance Management Platform Scorecard Summary

About Quantum Workplace Performance Management Platform

Quantum Workplace provides an all-in-one employee engagement software that makes managers the central drivers of workplace culture. Serving more than 8,700 organizations, Quantum Workplace’s technology gives team leaders direct access to employee feedback and personalized real-time insights, so they can make work better every day. The software includes surveys, goals, recognition, feedback, one-on-one, and alert features — providing a powerful solution for team engagement and continuous improvement.

The recognition feature is a social, employee recognition software that gives companies a way to appreciate, motivate, and engage in real-time. Users can tie each post to their organization’s core values and goals.

The goals feature lets companies set specific, measurable, and time-bound goals and OKRs (objectives and key results). Users can leverage cascading goals to align individual employees, teams, and locations behind one organizational mission.

360-degree feedback helps equip employees to give them the insight they need to learn, grow, and succeed. Employees can request feedback whenever they'd like, or schedule automated 360 feedback cycles.

The online, ongoing performance conversation feature that helps managers and employees communicate, collaborate, and engage in real-time. Users can view one-on-one meeting progress reports, and send nudges to remind employees and managers to complete conversation cycles.

Quantum Workplace Performance Management Platform Features