Sage Business Cloud Accounting Reviews

Laurence Sarner profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Sage One Accounting is one of a group of products that I've analyzed and implemented for some of my small business clients as appropriate. It is generally used organization wide and is intended to serve as a full functioning accounting system, inclusive of general ledger, A/P, A/R and payroll. It is generally appropriate for clients that meet certain criteria.
Read Laurence Sarner's full review
Debrah Burleigh CPB profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At Debrah Burleigh Accounting, my team is using Sage One in two ways. First some of my customers are using the invoicing aspect of the program to stay on top of their receivables and issue their own professional invoices. We import their information in to the Sage 50 where we do the rest of their bookkeeping for them. Secondly other customers are utilizing the full accounting software so they can better manage their finances and stay on top of their business rather than keeping receipts in a shoe box until year end. Whatever your business needs are it is an amazing program that my customers absolutely love and so do I it is easy to use and navigate through and easy for me to train my customers on.
Read Debrah Burleigh CPB's full review
Paul Westgate profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Sage One Accounting is the answer to all our financial/accounting processes. We originally got Sage One to provide professional looking invoices/quotes to our clients and then realised it had solutions for every accounting aspect in our business. Being online, we have access to our accounts anywhere, and that includes raising invoices immediately at a client, as well as updating expenses through the mobile app, no more need to collect receipts and post them to our accountant. Our accountant has access to all our records and does not need to come and see us, or even collect any documents/receipts/invoices from us. He can do all his reports and submissions without having to ask us. Everything is online. Being a small business this has really simplified our admin process as I have to fill many roles including the bookkeeper. Besides being extremely affordable their support is second to none. Whenever I have a question the support team goes the extra mile to assist me, this is key for us, as I do not have an accounting background. The setup and flow of the software is very intuitive and makes accounting easy to understand. I am by no means an expert, but Sage One has really revolutionised the way we manage the business's books. When I started using Sage One, I felt there were certain features that needed improving, and over the course of the year I have seen continual improvements in the package. Sage One is definitely progressive and I am confident that the software will never become stale. The only feature I would like to see added is a summary field for when you are creating invoices (currently you have to do this in Report Designer where you can customise your invoices/quotes), there is a suggestion field in the Contact Us section where I have suggested this, and I am pretty sure in no time this feature will be added.
Read Paul Westgate's full review
Jaime Rein profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At Rein Business Services, we provide full-cycle bookkeeping to an array of customers. Based on our clients needs we recommend accounting programs or solutions and provide backup support to them. Sage One Accounting has provided a wonderful platform for our smaller clients to have an easy to use accounting program that they can access anywhere. It also allows us as their support team to provide real time help, and no passing copies of data back and forth. Sage One has been great for collaborating with our customers, some just want to maintain certain aspects of their business, e.g. invoicing, which we then can integrate into Sage 50.
Read Jaime Rein's full review
Francis Pratt profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Sage One every day, it is used by a lot of our partners, as well as trainees. Many of our clients who have no or little accounting background, have found it very easy to adjust to using the program. The functionality and user friendliness of the program makes it a pleasure to work with. Also, the fact that it can be accessed from anywhere using an internet connection makes it even more convenient and has eliminated a lot of time management and on site consultation problems we have had in the past. There is no longer any need for us to drive out to the clients premises to provide assistance. Help is just a phone call and a click away.
Read Francis Pratt's full review
Willem Jordaan profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is currently being used in our business by almost all of the workforce. We promote the product to our clients and provide training on the product as well. It has addressed many problems for many of our users, ranging from user friendliness to functionality by providing our clients with the ability to access their records from anywhere providing the client has internet connection.
Read Willem Jordaan's full review
Corey Magowan profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Sage One as our small business accounting package. We chose it because it is online, tracks our provincial and federal taxes, and gives our bookkeeper access to our accounting system without having to upload files. Other features that guided our choice were the price and the ability to generate invoices directly from the software.
Read Corey Magowan's full review
Denise Zannu profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Sage One is our basic accounting resource. We use it to provide professional quotes and invoices to our clients, track our billing and expenses, and record our products and services. It allows us to access records on the road and off site while keeping things up to date in real time.
Read Denise Zannu's full review
Cheryl DeMeo profile photo
May 04, 2015

SageOne for Mom

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Sage One is the accounting program we have just switched to. We run on Macs and the previous program we used only ran on PC's. The move over to Sage one was very easy for our office, and our accountant is very pleased with the ease as well.
Read Cheryl DeMeo's full review
Leisel Petrie profile photo
August 19, 2015

Daycare made easy

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I believe this was the best thing I could have done for my business when I starting using Sage One. It has given me access to figures and stats on a daily basis and also helps me in the way I handle my customers. It has freed up more time for me to concentrate on my clients and at the same time offer them a more professional approach on my admin side.
Read Leisel Petrie's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We currently use Sage One Accounting to keep track of all bills, expenses and wholesale client invoices. We also use the reporting features to look at past and present progress. The problem it solves is keeping all of these areas under one roof, easily manageable by and exportable for company use. It is being used by the billing department.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have been using this product to handle all of our accounting for our business. We are using it for our whole business.

Pay calculation (2)
Benefit plan administration (2)
Direct deposit files (3)
Salary revision and increment management (2)
Reimbursement management (3)
API for custom integration (4)
Plug-ins (3)
Single sign-on capability (9)
Role-based user permissions (10)
Dashboards (12)
Cash management (10)
Bank reconciliation (11)
Expense management (11)
Time tracking (3)
Fixed asset management (6)
Multi-currency support (2)
Multi-division support (3)
Regulations compliance (6)
Electronic tax filing (1)
Self-service portal (8)
Global Financial Support (1)
Journals and Reconciliations (1)
Configurable Accounting (1)
Standardized Processes (1)
Inventory tracking (6)
Automatic reordering (2)
Location management (3)
Manufacturing module (2)
Pricing (6)
Order entry (6)
Credit card processing (7)
Cost of goods sold (8)
6.7

About Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage Business Cloud Accounting (formerly Sage One Accounting )is online accounting software made to simplify life for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers by providing the functions needed to take care of daily business to-dos.

Users can create and send professional quotes and invoices, track income and expenses and know where the business' financials stand. Every Sage Business Cloud Accounting subscription includes unlimited access to support as well as automatic backups and product updates.
Categories:  Accounting

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Features

Has featureSimple accounting - Online accounting software that makes it easy to understand and eliminates unnecessary steps that slow you down.
Has featureEasy invoicing - Creating and sending online invoices are about as fast as point, click, done. Choose your invoice template, add your logo, include the details, and hit send. The faster you invoice, the quicker you get paid.
Has featureBusiness insights - Over 15 built-in reports and statements to tell you exactly where you stand.
Has featureQuotes/Estimates - With Sage One, it's super simple to look professional with customizable quotes and estimates that reflect your business' brand.
Has featureBank integration - Once you connect your financial accounts with Sage One, importing and categorizing your bank and credit card transactions is automatic.
Has featureUnlimited support - Phone, email, chat, and online support included.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Screenshots

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Integrations

Sage Payment Solutions, PayPal

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Competitors

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Sage One Accounting Free$0Per User per Month
Sage One Accounting Premium$5Per Month [Unlimited Users]

Versions and pricing listed are for US products. Versions available and pricing may vary by country.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Support Options