Reviews (1-5 of 5)
We utilize Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce (formerly New Voice Media) across our sales and support teams. It allows us to transition between departments easily, and it makes it so we can effectively manage quality and compliance.
It works great for documenting interactions on cases and opportunities/leads in Salesforce. The reporting functionality is pretty good too if you need to look up calls or do call quality assurance. It probably wouldn't be the best tool if you are not looking to do those things, or for a smaller team - there are probably better suited/priced solutions.
Read this authenticated review
I have personally not used their support, but I hear from our admin that it is good.
We were looking for a CTI solution for a resource call center we are setting up. A few project requirements, such as integration with Salesforce and allowing agents to work remotely with a flexible DID setup, led us to ContactWorld.
- Cloud-based, flexible DID set up, and works with Salesforce
- Easy call flow design
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible tiers of licenses that work for our budget
- Third party implementation consult
- British date format and time zone in U.S. market
- No one answers their 800 number on their website
- Report is not easy to read
- Calls that were not answered wouldn’t make it to Salesforce report
Read Emily Sullivan's full review
It is a great CTI for call center solution if you are going to work with Salesforce. But if you are using ContactWorld standalone, it definitely is not an ideal solution. Quite some features are not supported by the standalone version, such as post-call survey and follow up call reminder, etc.
November 16, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Currently was being used by our inside sales force. 85 % of our business is generated through outbound calling (cold calls) and having it link into salesforce is huge! This eliminates the back and forth of going to the phone from your computer. Overall saving our sales force valuable time that is being spent towards other company objectives. The simplicity is great.
Read Richard Kersten's full review
Well suited for sales teams that are cold calling or using the phones heavily. It is very simple and easy to use. Will save the sales team precious minutes. Having a one stop shop for a sales force when calling is huge!
January 25, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
The NewVoiceMedia ContactWorld for Sales and Marketing solution was brought in to provide an efficient and reliable dialing solution for a medium-sized contact centre. It is being used by the entire contact centre now and was brought in to replace a platform that was exhibiting an inability to scale or integrate satisfactorily with Salesforce.
- For a mature app on Salesforce, it is refreshingly free of baggage.
- They've got some good key partnerships with some other app providers, namely Sumo - who provide gamification and videoboarding.
- A much lighter and easier to configure product than our previous one.
- It does create a lot of records as part of its process. If you face data limit struggles, you should perform a risk analysis on the average amount of records created per month.
- While it is integrated well in some respects, I don't like the way notes embed as visualforce elements on the Task. This stuff needs to be at the fingertip for agents on the phone, not a click away.
Read Simon Whight's full review
It is well suited for any Salesforce deployment. It may be worth considering looking at Salesforce's own Lightning tool if you are looking to adopt a brand new dialling solution where you have not had one to date. This is a brand new development and part of Salesforce's disruptive approach to some previous markets where products for CTI and CPQ etc. were established from other vendors.
January 31, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
My company is using ContactWorld for Salesforce to help keep track of all our clients' information. Since we are such a small company, everyone in the office has the ability to log onto Salesforce and use ContactWorld to help better their department whenever they need to contact customers or understand our target demographic. The main department who uses ContactWorld the most is definitely the sales and marketing department. With these two departments, the teams are able to quickly and easily find contacts for industries we're looking for and find the necessary information on these prospective clients in order for us to market to them and have a stronger engagement rate.
- The design of ContactWorld is wonderful, very easy to use and not too busy on the eyes.
- ContactWorld also makes it easier to find specific clients for specific industries, the groupings of everything are nice and neat and easy to use.
- ContactWorld has made it much easier for my company to stay on the same page regarding customer information and interest.
- It would be nice to have a groups area in ContactWorld, where we can put specific people into certain groups, similar to folders on a desktop.
Read this authenticated review
ContactWorld is extremely well suited for industry specific clients. However, ContactWorld doesn't give us the necessary information for prospective clients as much as we would like. ContactWorld is less appropriate for a place to actually talk to clients, specifically for my company, we have a different software that we use for that and we love using it.
Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce (formerly NewVoiceMedia) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce (formerly NewVoiceMedia)?
The vendor presents Vonage contact centers as a solution to transform communications inside and outside an organization. For companies using Salesforce, the Vonage Salesforce contact center solution (formerly NewVoiceMedia) provides full integration for customer and agent experiences. Vonage states their cloud contact center options will suit businesses of any size or need.
Categories: Contact Center
Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce (formerly NewVoiceMedia) Competitors
Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce (formerly NewVoiceMedia) Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce (formerly NewVoiceMedia) Technical Details