It is being used in our store primarily as a review prompter from credit card purchasers inviting customers to leave a review so we can get a better feel for how we are being rated and why. It also serves as a place we can see all the review sites in one place.
- Invites credit card users to leave a review.
- Alerts me when a review has been made.
- It can also provide an automated response on the rated website.
- The automated responses to ratings are a too mechanical in response.
- There is not a lot of direct follow up with me as a user.
- It would be helpful if a person at Womply would put together a monthly review and opportunities that we might be missing out on.
Read this authenticated review
It is best suited if you want to try and achieve more reviews of your business. It is also good if you do not want to take time responding to reviews. By the same token, it is less appropriate when auto-response is turned on. If there is a negative review, it is better to address it in person, as there may be a specific customer service issue that a computer response is not going to understand.