The best solution for email marketing
Updated March 12, 2021
The best solution for email marketing
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign to create email automation. It is fundamental for follow up and customer service.
- Easy to set up. One of the first things that you notice when you start using ActiveCampaign is how well-designed and intuitive the user interface is.
- Intuitive automation. You don't need to be an expert to build an automation.
- Affiliate friendly. I've never had problem adding affiliate link in my emails.
- Customizable forms.
- Customer service. The customer support must improve the response time, I had problem with billing and I waited days to have an answer.
- A mobile app would be great.
- New client onboarding. With ActiveCampaign we provide an exceptional welcome to people who recently purchased from us, so we’re likely to retain them as clients longer.
- Generating new leads & followup provides a steady flow of potential clients.
- AWeber and GetResponse
ActiveCampaign offers the best solutions in terms of automation and reporting, which are fundamental for email marketing. Moreover, it has the best user experience.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
ActiveCampaign is very easy to use and well laid out. It is easy to create some of the most robust automated customer follow-ups I have seen. It works, it is easy to understand and you have a massive amount of features available to you to handle basic email marketing, advanced marketing automation, behavioral automation, tagging, audience segmentation, and so on.
ActiveCampaign Feature Ratings
1 - Marketing Manager
1 - The UX is really easy and you don't need particular skills. Everyone can learn to use ActiveCampaign successfully
- Email Marketing
- We use an automation to create a new deal when a customer places an order online
- We use event tracking to identify customers engagement
- We use date fields to manage our contacts’ birthdays and be proactive in our communication
- We use ActiveCampaign to manage support requests
- Content calendar
- Recruiting pipeline
- Employee on-boarding
We tried different tools, at the present time ActiveCampaign is the best on the market for quality and price
Evaluating ActiveCampaign and Competitors
Yes - Aweber: bad UX
- Product Features
- Product Usability
ActiveCamapign offers the best services with an affordable price. It is easy to use and affiliate friendly (we've never had a problem on delivery)
Today we might do the same evaluation. As marketer we need to track buyer preferences, behavior, and many custom attributes across the entire customer lifecycle for deeper segmentation and more effective outreach. We use data from the entire customer lifecycle to choose the best content, send time, and delivery channel for each customer. Thanks to ActiveCampain we can create entirely customized campaigns with minimal effort, then improve our send strategy in real time based on customer behaviors. For these reasons we continue to choose ActiveCampaign everyday
Thanks to ActiveCampaign we've been able to optimize our automation sequences and reduce acquisition cost. It help us in different stage of the sale funnel. Everyone can easily use it, you don't need any particular skills. ActiveCampaign definitely changed our workflow, now everything is more efficient and faster and all this with an affordable price!
- Implemented in-house
Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled - The lesson we learned is that change management matters— a lot—and it’s frequently not implemented successfully. When it is, there is a significant payoff in terms of results.
- no issue
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
We didn't buy it because we always had good experience with the normal support so we didn't feel the necessity
To be honest we never had problems with ActiveCampaign services. We only had little problem related to credit card but the support assisted us quickly so we avoid any interruption of service.
The support is always hesaustive and quick, we cannot ask for more
Like to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
- Automation recipes
- Easy drag-and-drop email builder
- Intuitive CRM
- no one
Yes, but I don't use it
We love ActiveCampaign because whether you're a newbie or a seasoned email marketing vet, you can do what you want to do. It's SUPER easy to set up a basic broadcast email or automation. But it's also loaded with tons of features that allow you to really geek out your email marketing.