June 14, 2022
HCL America IncComputer Software, 10,001+ employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Analytics
I work for HCL America Inc and have been part of multiple implementations of Adobe Analytics across different customers. The product address various data tracking problems of customer. To be precise - if an organization is using Adobe Digital solutions and related products like Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager and AEP, it is highly suggested to use Adobe Analytics to track customer information and use the same accordingly.
- Tracking Dashboards and very convenient to create and to be shared with business users.
- The same can be scheduled periodically.
- Adobe Analytics is very easy for business users to understand and use.
- Few areas like custom video tracking can be improved.
- There should be some default data layer defined in Launch to integrate with Adobe Analytics - it would be very helpful in setting a consistent standard across different implementations.
- There are few features like async JS loading and integration with other tag management tools like Tealium, which needs some improvement.
- Able to track end to end user journey.
- Help to provide customized user experience to users based on their behavioural pattern and journey.
- Sometimes the implementation journey can be very complex based on customer's expectations and undefined KPI's.
- it requires of lot of patience and KPI understanding / analysis to get appropriate ROI.
As the implementation involves multiple products to be integrated together like Adobe Experience Manager, Target, Adobe Audience Manager, We recommended Adobe Analytics as the best suitable product for analytics, as the tracked data would be seamlessly available to other products to be integrated.
Adobe Analytics is best suited for large enterprise organisations, who would require detailed analysis of data collected through Analytics and define their roadmap for improving customer journey, targeting users as per their preferences etc. Adobe analytics would be less appropriate for smaller implementations where just basic analytics data is required to be collected, like CTA tracking and views etc.