Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
I use Adobe Sign on a weekly basis. It is used to send contracts to clients and contractors in order to quickly and securely get their signatures so we can start projects with them.
- Adobe Sign does a great job of making it difficult for users to download and modify documents. To subvert this, a user would have to retype the document, and send a new one. Even then, the original document is tracked, so this results in safe document sending.
- Adobe Sign is seamlessly integrated into Adobe Acrobat. It makes it super easy to review documents, make notes, highlights, create comments, and ultimately: make signatures.
- Adobe Sign tracks the document and informs both parties of when the document is viewed and signed.
- Adobe Sign rarely has bugs, so there aren't many issues with it in this area.
- This is tied up in the Adobe Creative Cloud (thought you might be able to obtain a separate version) so you'll need to subscribe monthly for its use.
- It has taken a lot of the tediousness and fear out of sending documents to clients for signature.
- It has made document signing fast and trackable.
I use it specifically for sending to clients so they can review documents and sign them securely. This results in being able to start projects with them.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Sign's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Sign go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Sign again?