Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
Our organization currently uses ADP Workforce to process and manage payroll and HR operations for our employees. We run bi-monthly payroll for our employees and third-party contractors. Employees have access to their paystubs, vacation time, sick time, etc. all through the ADP app. Operations within this platform run smoothly and are as simple as any payroll software that I've used.
- Simple payroll administration.
- Generation of monthly payroll reports.
- Employee access to digital payroll records.
- Comprehensive HR solution.
- A greater variety of packages (i.e. tiered pricing for smaller organizations).
- Interactive training opportunities.
- More communication between organization representatives and end users.
- Its ease of use saves time which is extremely valuable for a small staff.
- In an increasingly paper-free world employee access to paystubs, etc. for employees is essential. We have saved a great deal on postage and paper products.
- The comprehensive reporting tools that are available help our organization plan for today, tomorrow, and well into the future.
To be honest, I have not been educated on the various alternative packages and options available through ADP's software suite. Understanding the scalability of the current package would be extremely helpful in understanding the fit between our current solution and our Staff. Additional education on this matter would be appreciated and is an area for improvement for the ADP.
The ease of use for ADP Workforce Now (i.e. setup, integration with benefits offerings, etc.) is second to none. I came into the role as the organization's Executive Director with very little HR and Payroll experience and had minimal difficulty "keeping the trains running on time". The alternatives in the marketplace may have creative sales pitches and memorable names but few can match the comprehensive offerings available through ADP.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
When I have needed a question answered it hasn't always been easy to speak to someone. I wish that ADP agents would keep better records of previous calls and issues so that I don't have to spend 15 minutes explaining a situation over again. This is an area for improvement for ADP.
Well suited If you are new to the HR world this software package is a breeze to start using. No detailed onboarding or training is required. Less appropriate If your organization is rather small, the comprehensive solutions provided by ADP might not be a great fit. The costs of the software are not insignificant.