Overall Satisfaction with Broadvoice
During the pandemic, this product has allowed us to have a smooth transition from a brick and mortar operation to a virtual one without any client impact. We retained our VOIP lines and all voicemails go directly into our email system. With the Communicator app, we have also been able to place calls as if we were in the office.
- Ease of use.
- Solid up time.
- Very strong customer service when issues arise.
- Quick response times.
- Enhanced end user tools including video.
- Improved phone selections at no cost.
- Better, smoother renewal process in advance of deadline.
- Communicator App.
- Ease of administration of our users.
- Updated technology.
- Fast reliable in person service.
- Allowed us to support our team during the pandemic.
- Did not impact our client facing activities.
- Allows us to grow and not have to revamp of telephony system.
Do you think Broadvoice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Broadvoice's feature set?
Did Broadvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Broadvoice go as expected?
Would you buy Broadvoice again?
Broadvoice made the transition from analog lines to VOIP seamless. We were in an office relocation during the transition and they programmed all the phones with our dedicated lines and personalized them so all we had to do upon arrival was plug and play. It was a huge relief to have that much support during the transition to our new office location.