Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp
It addresses the lack of visibility and mess of receiving requests by email, Slack, etc. It is a great place to fully collaborate. It is cross-departmental. We had previously used Trello, but that didn't address the issues of people not being able to clearly see all the tasks on their plate and prioritize.
- Giving different views to see the same thing.
- Reporting and visibility.
- ClickApps to automate and make the processes smoother and easier.
- It could be a little faster.
- The mobile app has improved but it still has a ways to go.
- The default notification setting should not be send all.
- Ensuring things don't fall through the cracks.
- Ensuring my team has enough to do, and not too much.
- Ensuring we hit deadlines.
It has improved a lot. Our communication with other teams is much stronger. Project and task management is incredible on this platform. All departments in the company are thankful that we pushed for it, and that includes freelancers and contractors who now have full visibility into their expectations and can update easily.
It certainly has simplified our productivity, and a large part of that is thanks to all the different integrations and ClickApps that ClickUp offers. The automations that can make our lives easier and let us focus on the actual projects at hand are really beneficial to us and the entire company.
Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?
Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?
Would you buy ClickUp again?
It is extremely well-suited and scalable for all use cases. I use it on a personal level with my wife, and I have used it at 150+ size companies. It is not suited if you don't have someone who can be the admin, that is quick to develop and help users with training and optimizing.