Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)
We use ConnectWise within our managed services department and also for our internal IT operations. We use ConnectWise to provide remote support for end users' computers. In additional to remote control capabilities we use ConnectWise for patch management and remote monitoring. ConnectWIse is great since it provides a CRM platform and you don't have to purchase a separate CRM platform.
- The reporting is great and it shows clients and staff how many issues have been resolved and how to decrease trouble areas.
- Great at patch management.
- Scripting is one of the thing we use extensively and ConnectWise has great scripts to use and also it's very easy to create your own.
- The remote control capabilities are fast and responsive and the bandwidth overhead is minimal.
- New features are constantly being added.
- Wish is was cheaper. This is a competitive market and they should lower the price to be more competitive.
- The GUI needs to be cleaned up and more streamlined. Currently it's a mess.
- Tech support could be better.
- We are pleased with ConnectWise since it enabled us to utilize our IT staff more efficiently.
- ConnectWise enabled us to find out where the problems are within a network and resolve the issue to prevent repetitive support tickets.
- Provides an overhead view of your internal and clients network and makes your trouble shooting proactive vs. reactive.
ConnectWise is great but not perfect. I wish the price was more competitive compared to the other RMM providers.
Do you think ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)'s feature set?
Did ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) go as expected?
Would you buy ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) again?
ConnectWise is great for MSPs and internal IT departments. It provides great reporting to see where the problem areas are and how to resolve them. It's great for those companies that have nationwide deployments and help IT departments to resolve end users' issues remotely.