Fun and Professional
September 26, 2019
Fun and Professional
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with CrowdCompass
We use CrowdCompass with our client events. Our attendees can use the app to access documents, maps and their agenda. We occasionally use the gamification, but most of our meetings are corporate meetings and they do not have the time to play the game.
- The appearance of the app is very professional.
- Easy to access information in the app with easy to set up design.
- The map feature is important to us.
- Would like to be able to switch between app home page designs after the event is set up in case I want to change my mind. Currently, have to delete the entire event and start over.
- Do not always want to use the game feature and there's no way to fully turn it off.
- We are able to collect registrations much faster.
- We save on printing schedules.
They helped us set up our own branded app in the Apple app store and Google Play store. It was a smooth and easy process.
Do you think CrowdCompass delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CrowdCompass's feature set?
Did CrowdCompass live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CrowdCompass go as expected?
Would you buy CrowdCompass again?
Evaluating CrowdCompass and Competitors
Don't wait to register with Apple and Google. You can do a lot of prep work prior to setting up CrowdCompass for integration.
Change management was minimal - We really did not need to track change management.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support cares about my success
Yes - Yes, we like to have the option to have support when needed to keep our events professional and glitch-free.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Connecting through the API is very easy - the events, speakers and sessions pulled in nicely
- Setting up the maps is fun
- Changing the gamification settings. We don't want to use it and there's no "off" button.
Yes - Perfectly. It is designed professionally and we didn't need to do too much to get the design set up.