Updated August 01, 2022
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Heap
- Tracking number of users coming on specific pages
- Dividing users into different segments
- Understand the user journey of customers on the website
- Adding functionality where we can automate definition creation
- Creating more lectures which would help users already existing functionality
- Some more ways to audit multiple definitions at once
- Understand effects of product changes on customer engagement
- Increase website transparency
Do you think Heap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Heap's feature set?
Did Heap live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Heap go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Heap again?
- Helping the senior leadership translate their ideas into numbers
- Being able to see who are our visitors
- Creating definitions that help reach the lowest level of granularity
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
- Adding event definitions
- Adding data into Database
- Tracking the live activities to create defination
It is easy-to-use software and I find the live tool to be the handiest. Additionally, the heap engine is always storing the data even for the actions that are not defined which makes it the best. There are a few limitations while analyzing the data in heap, but we can get the data in databases easily.