Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
We are using Hootsuite Enterprise to better coordinate our social media channels/messages. It has helped to streamline our external recruiting processes and has allowed multiple departments to begin working together to produce content and schedule posts.
- Hootsuite Enterprise allows us to access more social media channels than the other products we've looked at. They've also been open about upcoming additions, which has allowed us to plan which channels we may use in the future.
- When we've had a problem with a post or using Hootsuite Enterprise in general, the support team has responded quickly. While it is never convenient to have something stop working, it is nice to count on their quick response.
- The Team Hierarchy structure is straightforward and has been simple to use as we've had to adjust access for individuals who have moved to various teams.
- There is no simple way to preview how a post will appear on the various social media platforms. It makes it tough to know what to expect without some trial and error.
- I wish there was more transparency about how each feature works. For example, Hootsuite allows you to post multiple pictures on Facebook in one post. However, when they go live it actually posts each picture separately. Knowing how it works ahead of time allows us to tailor our approach.
- Hootsuite Enterprise has allowed us to respond to social media crises much more quickly. That speed allows us to prevent some situations from becoming bigger than they would have before.
- It has reduced duplicate efforts from our recruiting teams. In the past, several people would be trying to reach the same goal. Now, we can have one person working on the goal while the others spend their time more wisely in other areas of focus.
- Meltwater Buzz,Sprout Social
We selected Hootsuite Enterprise because it gave us the greatest access to various social media platforms, the simplest and most robust team settings, and ongoing support that clearly indicates they are keeping up with the evolving social media environment.
Hootsuite Enterprise is a good tool to use when you have multiple social media accounts that you need to manage simultaneously. If you only were using one platform, it may be sufficient to use their own native management tools (Facebook pages, etc.). Hootsuite's ability to create teams and provide varying access for users is also an important feature. If there is only one person who posts on social media and an approval is not required, Hootsuite may not be a necessary tool.
Hootsuite Feature Ratings
Hootsuite ROI and Support
One of the primary reasons we choose to use Hootsuite was the number of channels we are able to connect and the administrative structure we can set up for notifications and post approvals. This has allowed us to better utilize our team where more people can develop content and schedule a post, without losing any of our approval process. Having the ability to check things before it is published is critical for our business needs.
The updated version of Hootsuite Inbox has been a big improvement for us. We are more easily able to see the various comments and messages that come in from all the different social channels. This makes it much easier for the team to track without needing to jump into each native social platform. We are hopeful that there will continue to be improvements with assignments and a simple flow to see messages that have been responded to.
We are always open to exploring alternatives; however, we do not currently have any significant issues with Hootsuite and there is no reason we would need to end our relationship.
The Enterprise level of Hootsuite has allowed us to connect with account managers. They have consistently been knowledgeable and helpful whenever we have questions or run into problems. The virtual support channels have also allowed us quick responses when immediate problems come up, but I prefer having the direct connection with someone who understands our business needs too.
Problems get solved
Immediate help available
Quick Initial Response
I did not purchase premium support; however, as an enterprise user we do have access to an actual account manager. This is in addition to the online support channels.
Yes - Yes, we have always been able to get answers to our questions and solutions in place. There are times when we experience intermittent challenges with a post not going live as expected. Those have generally been few and far between and have not had a clear cause at this point. In general, we are able to reschedule for a later time to get things taken care of.
We have an assigned account representative from Hootsuite who checks in regularly to answer questions, provide information about new features, and to provide training when needed. They are also easy to get in touch with when unscheduled needs have come up. During after hours or immediate problems, the Help Desk does a good job at responding to inquiries and providing help.