Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is a very integral part of our business. We use HubSpot for numerous clients; from IT businesses, to construction companies, to senior living communities. We are the main users for the software, and the client is usually only involved in proofing the content before we put it up. We use it for blogs, emails, workflows, social media monitoring, and CRM. All of the employees at my company are Inbound Certified, therefore when any of our clients have questions, we are all able to help provide them with answers. We specialize in Inbound Marketing, and HubSpot is a great tool for us.
- Makes developing content very easy - when creating a landing page, you can create a follow-up email to that landing page with one click of the button. You do not need to go in at a different time to create the email and then link it to the landing page.
- It is very easy to link content to pages that we create. Instead of having to put in the web address of each page we want to link, all you have to do is highlight the certain words you want linked and type in the name of the page and it pops up.
- It is great for workflows. You can create either simple or very complex workflows that can include whatever offers and content you desire.
- My main problem with HubSpot is their social media feature. Being that I focus on social media, it becomes a problem for me often. You cannot post to Google+ communities, or LinkedIn communities from the platform. In order to interact with them you need to go directly to those pages off of HubSpot.
- We get many of our clients because we describe to them what HubSpot is, and all the success we've had with it.
- HubSpot is great for customer service- they get the personal feeling without us having to do much work on our end.
- HubSpot is great for lead conversion. As long as you have top, mid, and bottom funnel offers, HubSpot will work your leads though that process.
I think HubSpot is a great platform to use for any business. We use it for IT companies, construction companies, interior design companies, and senior living communities. None of these businesses have much in common, but the fact that we are able to use HubSpot easily for all of them shows that it is a very versatile platform. As long as the person using the software is able to come up with good content and offers, HubSpot will work for them.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
7 - We are an inbound marketing agency, so all of our functions fall under marketing/advertising. Our Managing Director does use the CRM tool for his prospecting purposes also.
HubSpot is constantly updating and keeping ahead of the times. They continue to innovate and make their platform easier and more efficient to use. They also provide very helpful blogs that lay out what they know and they are very up front and honest about everything. They are there to help you and willing to solve your problems the first time you call. You always have support and they are working for you. You will have an actual contact from HubSpot, so it is more than just an inbound marketing platform- it is a relationship.
Whenever anyone from our team has a question, the first thing they do is hop on a call with HubSpot support. Very rarely is the wait longer than 5 minutes, and during that wait they play up-beat, happy music to get you excited for your day. Whenever you call they are usually very quick to help solve your problem, or will go out of their way to ask around to other support if they are unsure of the solution. If they are unable to solve your problem on the spot, they will call you or send you an email as soon as they get the answer. They're awesome!
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I don't have a specific time, but they always do everything they can to help.
HubSpot is very simple to use, and if you stumble across a feature that you're not sure how to use they have plenty of help buttons to guide you. All of the features are integrated with each other, which makes it very easy to tie all of your inbound efforts together.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The new blog feature is very easy and nice to use. You are now able to directly type into the template so you are able to see exactly what your blog will look like when posted.
- The social monitoring tool is very slick. You can have them send you daily emails related to specific keywords or you can go in yourself.