Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is being used within the sales and marketing organizations as a CRM, sales tool, and for some of our marketing activities. It is also for executive readouts of pipeline momentum and revenue projections. It is not currently utilized across the organization. For Omni, HubSpot CRM is a very easy-to-use, nimble environment for us to track our contacts and sell in a reasonable way for a company of our size.
- Pipeline tracking.
- Tool integration.
- Cost of using HubSpot CRM as our marketing tool is too high, versus Salesloft and others.
- Cost of using HubSpot CRM as our employee/contractor communication platform is too high versus other email/digital marketing tools.
- Pre-built templates for sales CRM could be more robust.
- Strong tool at a reasonable cost.
- Extensive capabilities across functions: sales, marketing, and forecasting.
- Great solution for building landing pages and tracking contacts.
HubSpot CRM may be the easiest CRM to utilize in the marketplace today. It is intuitive, has exceptional in-site guidance and tips, and extensive training videos and clips. The customer support chat is very responsive and helpful always. Based purely upon ease of use, HubSpot CRM is miles ahead of the other large competitors.
While our sales and marketing teams are naturally aligned due to the size of the company ($50-100MM), HubSpot CRM is structured in a way that is requiring alignment between these two functional areas. By engaging within the same tool and with the setup for approvals and notifications, the tool is allowing our teams to be in sync at all times.
- Salesforce.com, Zoho CRM, Pardot and Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
HubSpot CRM is the best for our needs because of its ease of use, lower costs at the entry tiers, and ease of integration with other tools.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
HubSpot CRM is an exceptional tool for small and medium businesses. The pricing, especially for the lower tiers of the sales, marketing, and ticketing solutions is reasonable, and the tool itself is very user-friendly. It is robust enough for enterprise uses, but at that scale and for those typical requirements, HubSpot CRM may fall short of Salesforce's ecosystem.