Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use HubSpot CRM for both our website and CRM. The use for our website works extremely well for us. The integrated contact database and marketing emails are a real plus. Additions, modifications, and deleting content can be done in a very timely fashion. The CRM is pretty easy to teach and new salespeople find it pretty intuitive. The integration with GoToWebinar is a benefit that helps us capture registration information on our landing page but also enrolls attendees in GTW.
- We do a number of webinars. I can quickly add a new webinar name, set up a workflow, and add the webinar name to the contact field "Webinar Attendance." This allows our sales team to have added insight into their contacts. We also add the webinar to the company demographics through a workflow.
- I was able to set up a number of new fields under deals that, when completed by our sales team, will generate a form needed when a new business is booked.
- HubSpot CRM allowed us to require certain fields to be completed when entering a new deal. This ensured that the information management wanted to see was in the demographics of the deal.
- Within HubSpot CRM, there are several ways to build lists. One I really like is you can build a list based on the completion of a form. If someone completes a webinar registration form, you can build a list and exclude that list of people from receiving additional invites.
- HubSpot CRM does not always share fields from one area to the next. Information from companies is not always available in contacts. You have to build a workflow and add a new field to contacts.
- HubSpot CRM has a number of ways to look things up to help yourself, but sometimes these are hard to search and navigate. I often just call the help number, and the people on the other end are great.
- The intutive nature of HubSpot CRM as helped with the adoption by our sales team.
- The ability to monitor the Deal Stages in HubSpot CRM has helped to shorten the normal sales cycle. It's helped to easily move from one stage to another (even if it's back a stage).
HubSpot CRM has helped us to better align our sales and marketing areas. There is more communication between the two departments, especially as it relates to marketing materials and content.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
HubSpot CRM is very helpful for those who have not had any training on how to use it. We had been using HubSpot CRM for several years before I was asked to help out in the CRM. I pretty much taught myself because of the intuitive nature of the software. All it took was a little patience and not giving up. When I came to a roadblock, I called support. They made it easy. As I learned more, I was asked to do more in HubSpot CRM and eventually became the CRM go-to person.