Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use HubSpot CRM to manage our leads and deals for our growing sales team. The filters and reporting tools make it easy to drill down into the data we need to make better business decisions.
- Contact management.
- Templates and sequences.
- Some dates are pre-determined and should be adjustable (lead close date calc).
- Needs "go to top/go to bottom" buttons to make scrolling through long activity feeds easier.
- Needs a few more cross-object filters to bring all the data together, but that's being picky.
- Has made lead management visible and accessible to the entire team for more consistent sales behaviors.
- Provides one source of truth - if it isn't in HubSpot, it didn't happen - sales team mgmt.
- Empowers sales team mentorship and coaching, with permission based access to data.
We are demanding, high-velocity users of CRMs, and HubSpot - while not perfect - meets and exceeds our needs. No plans to change in the foreseeable future.
Visibility and veracity are key to having these two teams create healthy interactions. HubSpot allows us to drill down and removes ambiguity in the data. We are able to view Sales and Marketing as one team - Business Development - we are all in this together.
- Salesforce CMS, Pipedrive, Sugar Market (SalesFusion) and Capsule CRM
It meets our needs and is robust enough to support our growth.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
HubSpot does a great job as a basic CRM, but when you start to add on the additional sales and marketing hub features, it becomes a powerhouse that grows with your business needs over time.