An Easy to Use Time-Saver that Sales Reps Actually Like!
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot Sales
- Never waste time copy/pasting emails again - templates are a lifesaver!
- Easily log sales emails and engagement in HubSpot and/or your external CRM
- Awesome document tracking capabilities
- Real time open & click notifications
- When creating new contacts from the sales extension/email log in CRM it defaults to subscriber. *UPDATE!!* 4/25 HubSpot emailed me this morning about this and said they made an update which set the default lifecycle stage to lead in the sidebar (sales extension)!! YAY!
- There used to be a check box in "log in CRM" to default to "always log in CRM" but it's gone...I'm not sure why!
- It'd be nice if you could associate people with multiple companies or "past company" were an option.
- Emailing two people in one email is difficult with tracking and tracking replies, especially when separate and not replied to all, is challenging.
- Our data is cleaner - using HubSpot makes it easy for sales reps to add new contacts with a little bit better information and fills in some of the gaps automatically.
- Leads don't get lost in the shuffle - when added to sequences follow up happens automatically.
- No one gets redundant messages - contacts are automatically removed from sequences when they complete necessary actions such as replying to the email.
- Saved time!! Emails saved as templates make follow up quick and easy.
- Don't forget the details - our reps are able to craft follow up messages when it's fresh in their minds and schedule them to send later or in a sequence instead of having to reach back into notes and recall the conversation when it comes time to follow up.
1. How are my reps using the software? I like to see who has created content, sent emails, etc.
2. How are the emails performing? I report on which emails, sequences, etc., are particularly successful and try to find trends we can repeat and scale.
Using HubSpot Sales
- Sales reps don't have to copy/paste emails and retype the same messaging over and over.
- We can test multiple templates and find which ones work best instead of guessing.
- It makes tracking sales emails easy and allows for more closed-loop reporting!
- We've started using HubSpot Sales Pro for our customer success team as well. There are templates, sequences, and documents that are specific to them and we use folders to organize this.
- We allow people to schedule onboarding discussions with our CS team through the meetings function.
- I use the email tracking to see when people internally open my emails and then go bug them about them!
- I see us being able to use HubSpot Sales even more in the future to A/B test specific subject lines by rotating which templates are sent
- We could re-engage prospects who've gone dark but allowing sales reps to enroll them in marketing created re-engagement sequences that are more personalized than large workflows
Evaluating HubSpot Sales and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
HubSpot Sales Implementation
HubSpot Sales Support
I hope this finds you well and thanks so much for your patience while I was working to update the extension with my team. We were actually able to push through an update yesterday afternoon which set the default lifecycle stage to lead in the sidebar. If you take a look now, that should be in place. If it has not updated yet, I would recommend uninstalling and re-installing the sales extension so an updated version and be pushed through.
Again, I want to say that I sincerely appreciate that you took the time to reach out to us and help us iron this out. HubSpot really values constructive feedback with real use-case backing to help push it along. So, thank you!"
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using HubSpot Sales
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Templates are freaking amazing. You can even take a previously sent email and save it as a template and make edits/add personalization.
- The meetings tool that integrates with your calendar is fantastic.
- The Chrome extension that gives real time email notifications is awesome. It's easy to mute a thread, turn on/off, or hide too.
- Sequences can be a bit tricky to learn and takes a little more time but is very powerful.
- The calls tool and messages I haven't really gotten into just yet as there's more to it - not necessarily cumbersome just takes more effort.
- Documents can be tricky but overall it's great - just remembering where to click to see what.