Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
Insightly is being used:
- as a CRM
- for tracking customer tasks
- for prospecting
- Manage tasks. Insightly helps keep relevant tasks at hand and is very easy to work with.
- Syncs with my email and calendar. Allows me to view all my business information together.
- Helps me manage my customers' timelines appropriately.
- Opportunity integration, to manage and track opportunities better. This may just be the way we have configured it but it does not work for us at all.
- Salesforce integration - as I still have to use salesforce as a second crm.
- Dashboard - love the way it looks I just can't make it work like we would like to.
- Improved efficiency
Yes and no. Yes because it has helped me manage tasks and I feel that my existing customers are managed more effectively. No because I still have to use salesforce and that makes 2 CRMs I have to keep updated. I like the way that insightly interacts with me and my ability to access it from everywhere.
I like using insightly, I dont like using Maximizer or salesforce as they seem to not manage my workflow the same. With insighlty it's simply clicking through tasks, with salesforce it's cumbersome, and Maximizer required a genius to configure it. I would rather use only one CRM, at this time it would be insightly.
Its seems to be well suited to decentralised companies with a mobile workforce. As all the information is cloud based it makes it easy to access from a variety of points with little to no computer experience. This allows a company to not need a network manager to help them manage their customer base.