Educational Miro Use
June 14, 2022
Educational Miro Use
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
For online training documentation, it is a way to have all the training material and participants' input in one place. For meetings - ideation, exchanging perspectives, etc.
- Group collaboration.
- Multiple ways to organize information.
- Multiple integrations or ways to integrate media (videos, documents, other apps).
- For people with low digital abilities, it can be confusing.
- When too many people collaborating it can be messy as people select things, change their place, etc.
- Some integrations require going to other pages, example: padlet or others.
- Reduced amount of tools needed for e-learning.
- Reduced the need to arrange in-person meetings.
- Some people feel excluded when not able to access or use it.
I like that you can link and add documents, other apps, etc. But some do require that you access other pages. I like the integration with Zoom. I suggest creating short informative material to teach people like "Have you tried to share an image as a reference while in a meeting?" and sharing how it is done.
It has impacted me personally in different working and personal projects. I am able to collaborate with others using different languages and expressing media. For example, if people write in another language I easily translate it and add a comment or we can share opinions using drawings, emoticons, etc.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
- Projects evaluation.
- Gathering evidence for external auditing.
- Personal work follow-up.
Evaluating Miro and Competitors
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
Many other similar apps have no way to try them, Miro gave me the opportunity to use it beforehand and when starting to work in an educational company that has a license it made my work easier.
I have not needed much support from Miro. But when I have looked for information in the help page such as how to do something or why something was not working I got the responses very quickly.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
In general, for people that have previous use with different digital apps or software it is easy. But for those that don't or that have access to phone or tablet only it is not.
Like to use
Easy to use
Feel confident using
Slow to learn
- The fact that when collaborating things move a lot if people drag them.
- If I create a note or a text and someone selects it I am not able to work on it.