Think, plan, do automation.
Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
- Extremely easy to navigate around the system.
- Excellently configured to create custom processes and workflows with their Custom Application module.
- Consistent never-ending enhancements. Absolutely fantastic.
- Intergrate with most other Saas applications.
- Attaching supportive documentation is too cumbersome.
- The time saved through automation paid for the system within 6 months.
- Access to the system at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Real-time data are more visible to all staff.
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
Custom applications. Creating custom processes.
Easy process or workflow setup. Ease of use.
- Adaptive Insights
- SAP Concur
Adaptive Insights imports account balances.
Integrations setup was done without IT help. Was very easy and quickly done.
Sage Intacct has given, not just me, but all staff at ACVB the ease and ability to collaborate across departments and stakeholders. Since implementation, the lines of communication regarding real-time and future finances and processes have truly opened up and broken up the silos among us all, thus allowing for more effective, efficient, and accessible collaboration. This collaboration ensured that decisions are taken informatively and quickly enabling efficient managing 150 programs that support our mission.
consuming, the finance team used to spend 4-5 hours every month on
spreadsheet-based revenue recognition, but now the entire workflow is completed
in seconds through Intacct’s sophisticated capabilities.
Using Sage Intacct
Finance staff (5 people):
All business functions.
For a small finance department, must train staff gradually in all aspects of Sage Intacct.
- Running financial reports.
- Dashboards that track specific transactions for other departments.
- Custom applications.
- We streamlined most of our financial processes for dramatic time savings and improved value-added services to customers, our staff, and any other stakeholders. We created dynamic workflows for most of our core business processes. An example of an extensive value-added efficient process involves a workflow we created for our most valued business process, which is recording and tracking future concessions payable to customers. We have a unique situation where our customers become vendors sometime in the future. An agreement is reached with a customer for a deliverable within one to 15 years from today. At the end of an event that was agreed upon 15 years prior, for example, payment must be made to the customer. These concessions used to be recorded into a spreadsheet once a quarter resulting in long overdue concession payments. These delays would cause customer complaints and in certain cases prevent recurring business that could amount to millions of dollars’ worth of financial impact to our community. Future concession commitments are now recorded and tracked as the transaction occurs. We have had not one delayed concession payment since the process has been created.
- We also took advance of Sage Intacct’s Platform Services which allows for customizing your company to meet your unique business processes through completely custom platform applications. A Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) custom application was built to store and track all our vendor correspondence. Agreements, leases, insurance policies, and general correspondence are linked to bills for easy reference. By drilling in on the VRM object links below the electronic bill, any related documents for example, an insurance policy can be found. In addition, smart events are send to contract owners when agreements are about to expire resulting in proactive decisions. Sage Intacct’s Collaboration feature is part of many activities in the VRM. Questions, clarifications, and instructions between the finance team and other departments and among finance staff have tremendously improved communication.
- Budgeting. A new comprehensive budget module was released that seems very promising.
- Create a vendor portal.
between ease, accessibility of internal processes software and generation of
revenue. Sage Intacct and its cloud solutions are sophisticated software tools
that combine the ease of process management with predictability. Sage Intacct
has allowed my team and me to convert, combine, and automate a cluster of manual
processes that were difficult to work with and interpret. Financial insight can
now be discussed with confidence by using the financial hub as a reference,
which can be quickly accessed for a snapshot of the most current data. This
allows me to advise and collaborate with other departments, including sales, on
how the finance team can help them generate revenue.
Evaluating Sage Intacct and Competitors
Sage Intacct Implementation
- Third-party professional services
Sage Intacct Training
Configuring Sage Intacct
membership organization and receive dues. Dues have been billed out of legacy
software and we wanted to maintain control within our ERP software, however,
the legacy system had many shortcomings about handling best practices. For
example, pricing of dues was calculated in a spreadsheet and quoted verbally.
Prices were often discounted by account executives and were easily explained
away by referring to a very complicated price list. Dues were calculated based
on categories that have separate base prices and multiple variables. Prior to
Sage Intacct, the dues were obtained from paper membership applications that
had uncontested dues pricing. Now, dues follow a properly constructed best
practices process provided by Sage Intacct. Quotes are created by the account
executive based on a pricelist that calculates the complex calculation very
easily. Discounts are properly recorded in a separate line item. Quotes are
reviewed by a manager and convert them to an order. The finance team convert
the orders to invoices. As a result, a proper review process is now in action, dues
are now calculated correctly and there are fewer discounts. This has led to a
10% increase in dues revenue.
Sage Intacct Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Relationship with Sage
Using Sage Intacct
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using