Talkdesk! We like it.
Updated December 04, 2018
Talkdesk! We like it.
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
We use Talkdesk for our support team to answer calls in a queue format and for our individual team members to make calls both domestically and internationally. Additionally one of the big reasons we went to an online phone was to literally throw away our old phones and do everything online.
- The queue format is great - it shows us up to the minute stats on who is waiting to be picked up
- We use it internationally which has been a game changer - both for the ease of calling internationally and having our international support team be able to seamlessly talk to customers.
- I often have to re-start my browser to be able to be heard.
- We do have some dropped calls and I imagine it's due to our wifi but it's frustrating for our support team nonetheless.
- We were able to sell our physical phones which was great
- We had to hard-wire some computers to the internet to make it work successfully
- gmail and Slack
We thought to use just google mail or calls via Slack but Talkdesk was the best choice for the queue which was our biggest need - it is a great tool for sharing data and seeing call history. We really needed to bring our support team to scale and couldn't have done it without TalkDesk.
Definitely great for teams and for managing an incoming call queue with different times that they are available. Not as great for individual users - we can't have our voicemails in a private inbox or record calls one off without recording ALL calls which we are not able to do. I would definitely think about that if you wanted to move all of your phones to Talkdesk and not just the support queue.
Talkdesk Feature Ratings
- Support Queue is the #1
- Outbound calls for other staff members
- Remote work for our support team.
- We are definitely able to scale our phone support - and we can do things like turn the phones off during a team meeting with a custom message that we'll be back which is nice, it's always hard for the whole support team to get together!
Evaluating Talkdesk and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
Most importantly we needed something that we could make work with the way we already did our queue.
Yes - We started with a the support team and then went to the rest of the team.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn