Automate your life!https://www.trustradius.com/integration-platform-as-a-serviceZapierUnspecified9.12181012018-10-08T21:08:36.303Z
October 08, 2018
Automate your life!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zapier
We use Zapier to automate support, success, marketing, and operations tasks. While the interface could be a little more intuitive, there's really nothing as robust as Zapier to help us accomplish the tasks that would otherwise consume hours of our weeks. Integrations with third-party apps is extensive and that alone makes Zapier the best choice for our organization and so many others.
- Automate simple and complex tasks alike
- Scalable for extensive business contexts
- Integrations! The number of third parties Zapier integrates with is unmatched
- While most pick up on how to use Zapier pretty quickly, we have a number of people in the organization who aren't as tech-savvy and had difficulty understanding exactly how the platform worked—improving the interface might help with that
- Sometimes, triggers aren't available, but that's honestly rare
- Zapier saves us 2-3 collective hours/week
- Zapier could probably save us even more time if we put in the work on the frontend to explore all the different zaps available and implemented them
While IFTTT provides some of the same functionality as Zapier, it is much less robust and doesn't have the same support or library of resources available. If you have any quantity of tasks you need to automate, Zapier is far superior and the price point is very reasonable for the savings you'll surely see.
Zapier is great for automating tasks you find yourself doing repeatedly. Whether piping leads from one system to another, triggering emails in response to certain events, or even something as simple as changing your Slack status to "in a meeting" when your calendar lists as busy, Zapier is the best tool out there.