What is Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud?

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, and make your voice heard!

What is Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud?

Acronis Cyber Protect integrates backup and next-generation, AI-based antimalware and endpoint protection management into one solution. Integration and automation in order to provide protection while increasing productivity and decreasing TCO. With its full-stack anti-malware…

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.acronis.com/en…

6 people want pricing too

What is Malwarebytes?

Malwarebytes is a antimalware application for home and small businesses, which blocks viruses, malware, hackers, viruses, and malicious websites.

What is Norton Small Business?

Cybercriminals increasingly target small businesses because they expect it to be easy. Norton Small Business is an antivirus service available as a subscription for protecting a multitude of endpoints, from NortonLifeLock (formerly Symantec).

Product Demos

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud: Empowering service providers at little to no cost
01:31

What is Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud?

With its full-stack anti-malware protection and comprehensive endpoint management, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud combats advanced cyberattacks with an integration of protection technologies that aim to simplify daily IT operations, endpoint deployments and management, and reporting. The vendor states that with it, service providers can protect client data from modern cyberthreats with existing staff, while generating new revenue and decreasing churn.

Acronis Cyber Protect includes:

• Next-generation cybersecurity - advanced AI-based behavioral detection engine for zero-day attack prevention
  • Reliable backup and recovery - Full-image and file-level backup, disaster recovery and metadata collection for security forensics
  • Integrated protection management - URL filtering, vulnerability assessments, patch management, and remote management are integrated and automated

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Features

• Supported: Antimalware Protection
  • Supported: Backup and Recovery
  • Supported: Vulnerability Assessments
  • Supported: Patch Management
  • Supported: URL Filtering and Categorization
  • Supported: Data Protection Map

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Video

To meet all of their clients’ IT requirements, service providers often rely on a complex and costly patchwork of legacy backup and security solutions. The problem is that solutions that were never designed to work together create gaps in your defenses, makes management more di...

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Integrations

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Competitors

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesБългарски, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Suomi, Français, Magyar, Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Melayu, Norsk, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Português (Brazil), Русский, Српски, Svenska, Türkçe, 中文 (简体), 中文 (台灣)

Dave Millier, CRISC | TrustRadius Reviewer
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud allows us to deliver an all-in-one solution to the SMB marketplace, focused on preventing bad things from happening. Even if they do, the offsite and offline backups help us get our customers back online quickly and with minimal disruption, making a security incident an inconvenience or annoyance, not a catastrophe! Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is great to work with, the agents don't impact user performance, support is excellent, all in all a great experience, would highly recommend it to other MSPs and MSSPs looking for a best-in-class solution to support their clients.
  • Prevents bad things from getting onto PCs and Macs
  • Offsite and Offline backups make recovery a breeze (and a certainty!)
  • Excellent sales and technical support
  • Innovative company, constantly adding new features and capabilities
  • Mac and PC capabilities aligned, Mac is usually behind but getting better all the time!
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is ideally suited for an MSP or MSSP looking to deliver comprehensive protection and prevention, as well as rapid recovery capabilities to its clients. Competitive pricing, excellent support, data centres in multiple companies to reduce data residency issues, defense in depth across endpoint and email services, this service covers it all.
I am the service manager of a fairly large MSP. We migrated all of our clients to Acronis Backups and have been very satisfied with the results. The ease of installation, ease of restoration, ease of billing has made the switch to Acronis easy for our company as well as for our clients.
  • Backups just work
  • Notified if backups fail
  • Easy to install
  • Partner Interaction
It is great for the majority of our clients. We have a few clients with low bandwidth and are having difficulty getting their initial cloud backup performed.
Young Joo (Tom) Cho | TrustRadius Reviewer
The number of our IT staff is not high, and they cover many fields of IT internally and support our customer companies as well. Therefore, we really need a single solution which can cover the fields and be operated by the limited staff. Acronis is ONE of the perfect solutions for it.
  • Well-organized solution portal
  • Prompt tech support
  • Sinle agent can be used for all the features
  • Click to go for solution setting
It is very easy to use even for the first IT admin user and covers not only backup but also security which is the most important in current biz and tech areas.
Acronis have become our preferred cyber security partner over the past 2 years by providing a well-integrated collection of products that focus on what's important to us as an MSP and our customer. Prior to using Acronis, we had a multitude of vendors offering their own solutions for backup/DR/security, and this inflated our time spent on checking the respective platforms, increased our onboarding time for new staff due to training requirements, and without integration left potential gaps in the security posture for our clients. With the single pane of glass that Acronis brings, we can be sure that we're on top of our customer's protection needs.
  • Robust and reliable Cyber Security platform
  • Broad portfolio of integrated security products
  • Vulnerability assessments and patch management
  • Single Pane of Glass for management
  • Flexible pricing
  • Remote access with administrative control
  • Proactive monitoring and scription
  • Software Deployment and removal
Acronis is very well suited when you need a single pane of glass to monitor and manage your client's security across multiple vectors. It's also great for offering customers their own access to the platform to maintain their own security. Finally, regarding backup and DR Acronis suits almost every scenario due to its very flexible pricing and flexible technical suitability.
Fernando Solano Arellano | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a Local MSP in Colombia, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud generates value to our services, allows us to differentiate ourselves in the market, and deliver successful solutions to our customers.
  • High functional range.
  • It is reliable.
  • It is easy to deploy.
  • It is easy to manage.
  • Better reports with important security information for analyze.
  • The ability to monitor resources like CPU, memory, disks and network activity, and availability.
  • The ability to monitor user activity, very important today because of home working.
  • Endpoint security for IOs and Android, better if it can be an MDM.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud provides us with products 100% aligned with our service portfolio.
I have used Acronis products for my company and my clients for more than ten years and trust Acronis implicitly. When they shared that they were releasing a new cloud product I had my doubts, but it has met and exceeded my expectations. I now have my company and every single one of my clients utilizing their local and cloud backup solutions. For a fixed monthly cost I can backup my clients' full servers and computers with a secure and unhackable onsite encrypted local storage solution. We can then also backup a portion of that data to the cloud. This has given me something that I haven't had in a few years - peace of mind that my backups and my client's backups are all safe and secure and available when needed. One of my new clients had all of their servers and computers locked up by ransomware because their previous company didn't have a localized backup solution like this in place. All of their backups were deleted and computers and servers encrypted by ransomware, which never would have happened if the Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] solution was in place.
  • Local backup to local encrypted and protected hard drives
  • Cloud backups of files, folders, or entire machines
  • Vulnerability assessment of systems
  • Antivirus and content filtering
  • Remote control of systems
  • Integration with Connectwise and other RMM and MSP tools
  • Replacement that's better than Dropbox or Google drive
  • We would like a more robust remote control solution with more emphasis on unassisted system control and management
  • When adding client systems, we have to be logged onto the console as the client, it would be nice to able to do that from the reseller account
  • We wish the file sharing solution was less expensive or allowed for local storage and sharing
Home users, business users, every user should be using this solution! It's simple, reliable, easy to use, and affordable. As a reseller, it's what I recommend to my clients, and it's what we use for our needs as well. It's scalable and a complete backup solution for every need we have come across. One particularly hard area has been laptops. Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] is intelligent and knows when a laptop is brought onto the corporate network and will perform a local backup at that time and won't try to when it isn't on that network. When off the corporate network, it will only back up the files to the cloud that we have selected to backup. If you're using DropBox, forget about it and start using the Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] storage solution. You can share your files among different users with safe and secure backups!
We have been looking for solid and decent software that can give us confidence and reliability. We have found this in Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud]. Since we have implemented this, we have more than 150TB of data protected in Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud], and I can honestly say that I can sleep in peace at night.
  • Integrate with our ConnectWise Manage, and ConnectWise Automate systems seamlessly
  • Single Pane view across all of our backups for all customers
  • Easy managed and implementation are seamless
  • I can protect all platforms that we support
  • I can honestly say that I cannot offhand think of anything. As Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] has really got all areas and aspects covered, and well developed. The only one thing I would honestly like to see Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] does, is Hyper-V replication.
Physical server? I can back it up.
Workstation? I can back it up.
ESXi host and VM's? I can back it up.
Hyper-V host and VM's? I can back it up.
New customer? I can set you up and have Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] rolled out in a couple of minutes.
O365? Email? SharePoint? Teams? I can back it up.