Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

I have used Acronis products for my company and my clients for more than ten years and trust Acronis implicitly. When they shared that they were releasing a new cloud product I had my doubts, but it has met and exceeded my expectations. I now have my company and every single one of my clients utilizing their local and cloud backup solutions. For a fixed monthly cost I can backup my clients' full servers and computers with a secure and unhackable onsite encrypted local storage solution. We can then also backup a portion of that data to the cloud. This has given me something that I haven't had in a few years - peace of mind that my backups and my client's backups are all safe and secure and available when needed. One of my new clients had all of their servers and computers locked up by ransomware because their previous company didn't have a localized backup solution like this in place. All of their backups were deleted and computers and servers encrypted by ransomware, which never would have happened if the Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] solution was in place.
  • Local backup to local encrypted and protected hard drives
  • Cloud backups of files, folders, or entire machines
  • Vulnerability assessment of systems
  • Antivirus and content filtering
  • Remote control of systems
  • Integration with Connectwise and other RMM and MSP tools
  • Replacement that's better than Dropbox or Google drive
  • We would like a more robust remote control solution with more emphasis on unassisted system control and management
  • When adding client systems, we have to be logged onto the console as the client, it would be nice to able to do that from the reseller account
  • We wish the file sharing solution was less expensive or allowed for local storage and sharing
Home users, business users, every user should be using this solution! It's simple, reliable, easy to use, and affordable. As a reseller, it's what I recommend to my clients, and it's what we use for our needs as well. It's scalable and a complete backup solution for every need we have come across. One particularly hard area has been laptops. Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] is intelligent and knows when a laptop is brought onto the corporate network and will perform a local backup at that time and won't try to when it isn't on that network. When off the corporate network, it will only back up the files to the cloud that we have selected to backup. If you're using DropBox, forget about it and start using the Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] storage solution. You can share your files among different users with safe and secure backups!
We have been looking for solid and decent software that can give us confidence and reliability. We have found this in Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud]. Since we have implemented this, we have more than 150TB of data protected in Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud], and I can honestly say that I can sleep in peace at night.
  • Integrate with our ConnectWise Manage, and ConnectWise Automate systems seamlessly
  • Single Pane view across all of our backups for all customers
  • Easy managed and implementation are seamless
  • I can protect all platforms that we support
  • I can honestly say that I cannot offhand think of anything. As Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] has really got all areas and aspects covered, and well developed. The only one thing I would honestly like to see Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] does, is Hyper-V replication.
Physical server? I can back it up.
Workstation? I can back it up.
ESXi host and VM's? I can back it up.
Hyper-V host and VM's? I can back it up.
New customer? I can set you up and have Acronis [Cyber Protect Cloud] rolled out in a couple of minutes.
O365? Email? SharePoint? Teams? I can back it up.

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Scorecard Summary

What is Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud?

Acronis Cyber Protect integrates backup and next-generation, AI-based antimalware and endpoint protection management into one solution. Integration and automation in order to provide protection while increasing productivity and decreasing TCO.

With its full-stack anti-malware protection and comprehensive endpoint management, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud combats advanced cyberattacks with an integration of protection technologies that aim to simplify daily IT operations, endpoint deployments and management, and reporting. The vendor states that with it, service providers can protect client data from modern cyberthreats with existing staff, while generating new revenue and decreasing churn.

Acronis Cyber Protect includes:

• Next-generation cybersecurity - advanced AI-based behavioral detection engine for zero-day attack prevention
  • Reliable backup and recovery - Full-image and file-level backup, disaster recovery and metadata collection for security forensics
  • Integrated protection management - URL filtering, vulnerability assessments, patch management, and remote management are integrated and automated

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Features

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesБългарски, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Suomi, Français, Magyar, Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Melayu, Norsk, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Português (Brazil), Русский, Српски, Svenska, Türkçe, 中文 (简体), 中文 (台灣)