February 28, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- They provide access to their underlying tables via Open Database Connection (ODBC). This streamlines business intelligence processes greatly.
- The "canned"/"stock" business intelligence tool (Advanced Insight) is very useful.
- Our dedicated customer support representative (Breah Teed) has exceeded our expectations.
- They do not currently allow users to "lock down" the date field which represents the date that payments were deposited into a bank account. Users are capable of perpetually changing these dates.
- They are currently building a process which allows users to reconcile payment data to a source document (typically an entity's bank account). We are eagerly awaiting the roll out of this product.
- We have had issues at times where undeserving patients were sent to collections due to software or human error (no true cause was ever found).