ADP AdvancedMD is at the top of their game!https://www.trustradius.com/practice-managementAdvancedPM (formerly ADP AdvancedMD)Unspecified7.5181012015-02-20T16:46:07.248Z
February 20, 2015
ADP AdvancedMD is at the top of their game!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ADP AdvancedMD
We use ADP AdvancedMD's PM and EHR in our organization. Our front desk, MAs, NPs, PAs, Medical Directors, Billers, Accounting and Managers utilize the software every day. It allows us to communicate effectively within our centers across the United States; get our claims out for billing and document the patient's visits on the clinical side.
- The customer service at ADP AdvancedMD is second to none. The just created an 'Idea Share' area where clients can talk to each other and offer suggestions on making the software better. They listen to their clients and take suggestions into consideration when considering what updates to include in their next release.
- The product is very user friendly on both sides (PM and EHR). I have used other products in the past and find ADP AdvancedMD to be to be easiest to navigate.
- Training and Implementation is great! They give clients the tools and resources necessary to be successful. From an online help file, to videos, to a consultant to help get you started, ADP AdvancedMD wants you to succeed.
- Unapplied credits could be handled better within the software. It would be very beneficial to have the option to automatically apply unapplied credits to patients accounts across the board with a click of a button.
- Facilities need to be able to be tied directly to Provider Profiles to make reporting easier.
- You must use Internet Explorer with ADP AdvancedMD. It would be better if you could use it with Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Needs the ability to use the product on a MAC.
- In comparison to other software companies out there, you can be confident in knowing that ADP AdvancedMD is a great product! They have customer support available from 8am - 8pm EST, so there should always be someone there to help!
- medical manager,medisoft
I love that ADP AdvancedMD is web-based and you can use it from anywhere you have internet access. Support is available 8am-8pm EST, so someone is always there to help if needed. I'm excited about the ICD-10 tools they are giving clients to assist with that process. They do regular software updates and listen to client feedback when deciding what updates to perform and the updates are no cost to the clients.
I believe ADP AdvancedMD is best suited for a small-medium size practice. I could see where it may not be best suited for an eye doctor or hospital type setting. Otherwise, it is great for all other specialties. I have used it at a billing service as well and it was wonderful!
AdvancedPM Feature Ratings
Using ADP AdvancedMD
200 - Medical Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Doctors, Medical Directors, Front Desk, Billers, Accountants, Owners and Management
2 - Experience using medical software, experience working in a medical setting, training and support background would be beneficial. Anyone that is going to support ADP AdvancedMD within your practice will need to go through all of the training.
- Demographics, Scheduling and Eligibility (front desk)
- Clinical (EHR)
- Ability to use iPads to view charts and document visits
- New reporting feature (InSight) allows us to create graphs and track trends/patterns
- Integrated Fax allows us to send medical records out to insurance carriers that request it from anywhere
Evaluating ADP AdvancedMD and Competitors
ADP AdvancedMD Implementation
ADP AdvancedMD Support
I believe in this product and have seen it get better and better because they listen to their customers.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using ADP AdvancedMD
Overall, I think ADP AdvancedMD is very user friendly and constantly improves as new releases come out.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The appointment scheduler is very easy to use and has a good workflow.
- Billing - Submitting claims is very simple and you get immediate results on claims that did not go through. This allows you to fix errors and get claims out the door in real time.
- EHR - Documenting a patient visit is very simple.
- Unapplied payments - This is our headache with the software. We see so many patients and if we put in a default copay to have it automatically apply to the visit and the insurance comes back and says they didn't have a copay or they paid too much, we have to unapply the patient payment before we can apply the insurance payment. If we don't put in a default copay for the patient, we have a huge unapplied report to work that just grows every day.