Centercode is used within the Transportation and SketchUp sectors of Trimble. It is used to test nearly every new product and release in both of these divisions. For Transportation specifically, Trucks are very expensive and complex to test hardware and software on. Simulators only allow us to test so much of our products, so Centercode helps us test real solutions in real world driving environments with real customers. This helps us catch many critical bugs and get design and UX input that we otherwise do not have.
- Centralizing Customer Feedback
- Communicating with testers en-masse
- Survey and feedback form customization
- Tag and attribute searching for forms, messages, and surveys
- Report graphics with large datasets
- More of a focus on B2B beta testing and not solely business to customer
Any organization with a need to easily collect, compile, and manage customers and their feedback for new product releases or regular product update releases will find Centercode valuable. On surveying alone, Centercode does a better job than SurveyMonkey and Google Forms with conditional questions and form attribute types. While some items (like finding customer attributes in forms or tags) are a bit more archaic, Centercode is working on new releases that hopefully will modernize these UIs.