Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We use Valooto as our sales quoting tool, primarily used by AEs and CSMs (and related management). Previously we were using the standard Quoting functionality out of Salesforce, which although it met our needs for a while, was not very flexible as our deals grew in both size, structure and complexity.
- Flexible product line items.
- Transparent step-by-step walkthrough.
- Easy sync to Salesforce and contracts look clean.
- Implementation takes a long time.
- More U.S.-based support staff.
- Further flexibility around product line items.
Read Philip Chowaniec's full review
Valooto is well suited and can act as a replacement (or brand new) quote to cash tool for any organization. Coming from basic quoting functionality within Salesforce, we had some idea of what we wanted and were already leaps beyond quoting out of Word documents / Excel sheets (as many still do).
DealHub (formerly Valooto) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About DealHub (formerly Valooto)
DealHub (formerly Valooto) is a CPQ and sales proposal solution that runs natively on Salesforce.com and other cloud-based CRMs.
DealHub (formerly Valooto) Technical Details