DealHub.io is currently being leveraged across AE, CSM, and AM teams here at Sendoso. We love the platform as it has replaced the Google …
We use Valooto as our sales quoting tool, primarily used by AEs and CSMs (and related management). Previously we were using the standard …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DealHub.io, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://dealhub.io/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
11 people want pricing too
DealHub's CPQ, CLM & Remote Selling platform aims to enable sales teams to build and maintain engaging, personalized dialogue with prospects throughout their buying journey. Operating across the entire sales cycle, the vendor states DealHub users benefit from real-time buyer intent and sales insights at each stage in the sales process, faster time-to-revenue and the ability to differentiate themselves from their competition.
The DealHub Platform includes:
The DealHub Platform includes:
- Guided Selling Playbooks
- Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ)
- Subscription Management
- Customer Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Digital DealRooms
- Dynamic Content Generation
- Real-time Buyer Intent & Insights
- Supported: Quote sharing/sending
- Supported: Credit approvals
- Supported: E-signature
- Supported: Product configuration
- Supported: Configuration options
- Supported: Pricing rules
- Supported: Price adjustment
- Supported: Purchase history and open contracts
- Supported: Guided selling/Sales portal
- Supported: Self-service CPQ
- Supported: CPQ reporting & analytics
- Supported: Proposals
- Supported: Excel integration
- Supported: CPQ-CRM integration
- Supported: Attachments to quotes
- Supported: Renewal management
- Supported: Order capturing
How to Enable Remote Sales Teams
Get More From Salesforce CRM with Dealhub CPQ
4 Challenges CPQ Solves for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
CPQ Success Secrets #1 - What is CPQ? | Configure Price Quote
DealHub CPQ for Freshsales CRM: Automate Your Sales Process and Generate Price Quotes in Your CRM
DealHub (formerly Valooto) is a CPQ and sales proposal solution that runs natively on Salesforce.com and other cloud-based CRMs.
The most common users of DealHub.io are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
DealHub.io is currently being leveraged across AE, CSM, and AM teams here at Sendoso. We love the platform as it has replaced the Google Sheets we were using prior to create quotes and proposals for our prospective and existing customers. Gone are the days of double-checking the math, and which products were made available within each quote on a Google Sheet.
- DealHub efficiently tabulates all the pricing into one clean document.
- DealHub allows us to submit for approvals quickly and efficiently, without having to send an email.
- I know very easily what my Term and Discount thresholds are, so I can move quickly.
- DealHub syncs automatically with our Salesforce instance, reducing any duplicative areas that need to be updated.
- Nothing too specific here since this is the first CPQ tool I've used; maybe the training around how the actual DealRoom presents to a customer would have been helpful, but I operate more in an old-school way and like to send my contracts directly to the people I'm working with via email or DocuSign... the whole DealRoom thing scares me a little.
DealHub is great for making quick quotes on the fly and allows for the ability to draft proposals before going through a deeper internal review process. I love how DealHub auto-updates Salesforce as well, so I don't have to go back and update areas on the opportunity record twice. DealHub also reduces error significantly since it intelligently knows our products and the differentiators that have been set up by our admins.
I personally haven't had to reach out directly to the DealHub team, but they did a great job enabling our director of RevOps, who is basically our one-stop shop for all DealHub related questions. We've never had a question (in my experience) that needed to be raised to the actual DH support team.
We use Valooto as our sales quoting tool, primarily used by AEs and CSMs (and related management). Previously we were using the standard Quoting functionality out of Salesforce, which although it met our needs for a while, was not very flexible as our deals grew in both size, structure and complexity.
- Flexible product line items.
- Transparent step-by-step walkthrough.
- Easy sync to Salesforce and contracts look clean.
- Implementation takes a long time.
- More U.S.-based support staff.
- Further flexibility around product line items.
Valooto is well suited and can act as a replacement (or brand new) quote to cash tool for any organization. Coming from basic quoting functionality within Salesforce, we had some idea of what we wanted and were already leaps beyond quoting out of Word documents / Excel sheets (as many still do).