Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Followerwonk, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Twitter analytics: Understand followers, influencers; competitive research.
Formerly from Moz, Followerwonk is presently its own company since 2017.
- Sorting/Segmenting Followers
- Benchmarking followers
- Identifying Followers
- The interface could be modernised and be slicker in my opinion.
- Twitter Analytics.
- Twitter Optimization.
- Twitter Influencer Identification.
- Interface is still the same many years later.
- Related searches or topics.
- Analyze Twitter audiences
- Follow and unfollow
- Would love this to be available for Instagram
- Graphical representation of data. Followerwonk does a good job of graphically representing the most active times for your followers. It makes it very easy to be able to make educated business decisions at a glance.
- Connections with Buffer. The Marketing team utilizes Buffer to schedule social media posts and to analyze interactions with posts. Followerwonk seamlessly integrates with this tool to automatically schedule tweets with the most popular times. This is important for us because as our follower count grows, the usage trends may also change. Followerwonk allows us to stay in front of the most number of people possible.
- Twitter segmentation. Followerwonk makes finding new, relevant users incredibly easy. By enabling a search feature that combs through Twitter profiles for keywords, I am able to find incredibly relevant users to follow.
- I would like to see some additional social media channels other than Twitter.
- It would be nice to be able to do additional drill-downs on sorted follower lists to help segment followers even further.
- Having a real-time push to partner applications like Buffer and include some of the Followerwonk data in the Buffer reports.
- Allows you to search for Twitter users based on a keyword or trait
- Analyze anyone’s Twitter followers or the accounts they follow based on a variety of metrics
- Track Twitter followers over time
- Sort your followers or those you follow based on name, days on Twitter, tweet count, etc.
- More Account viewing options on the track followers tab outside of yours and defined competitor's accounts
- Improvements to the Bio Word Cloud of followers in the Followers tab
- Followerwonk does a great job of providing a way to compare several Twitter users.
- I also really like the way Followerwonk makes it so easy to analyze and compare Twitter followers.
- I would have to use Followerwonk and other tools a lot more to find gaps and ways that Followerwonk could improve its service.
- Analyzing followers by region.
- Breaking out followers by social authority to inform outreach and content strategies.
- Exporting a full list of followers with bios and additional account information.
- To analyze a handle's followers, be prepared to wait up to 24 hours for the full report to be generated.
- There is no way for FollowerWonk to backfill follower number data, so you will only be able to use the tracking feature after you have begun to track a handle.
- The limit on the number of followers that can be sorted within the platform is fairly low, so big brands will have trouble with some of FollowerWonk's functionality.