Jasper products can be deployed as clustered manner.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We've have a few hundred scheduled reports, and about 60-ish concurrent users. We've never had a performance issue with this software.
We haven't really started to explore the scalability of the product as yet, but in terms of existing deployments it has done what we need it to do.
Jaspersoft is a Business Intelligence suite that brings users worldwide more timely, actionable data inside their apps and business processes, through an embeddable reporting and analytics. The vendor says Jaspersoft is a cost-effective platform, and its goal is to help users make better decisions faster.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Supported: ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: Data warehouse / dictionary layer
- Supported: ETL Capability
- Supported: ETL Scheduler
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: Cloudera Hadoop
- Supported: Hortonworks Hadoop
- Supported: EMC Greenplum
- Supported: IBM Netezza
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: ParAccel
- Supported: SAP Hana
- Supported: Teradata
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: SAP
- Supported: Google Analytics
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Delivery to Remote Servers
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Dedicated iOS Application
- Supported: Dedicated Android Application
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Supported: REST API
- Supported: iFrames
- Supported: Java API
- Supported: Themeable User Interface (UI)
- Supported: Customizable Platform (Open Source)
- Supported: Multi-tenancy
- Supported: Audit Logging
TIBCO Jaspersoft Product Overview
- TIBCO Jaspersoft Studio is a powerful, intuitive, 100% Java visual report builder and designer. Featuring the industry's most advanced design environment, it enables you to create the richest, most customized reports and visualizations for JasperReports.
- Jaspersoft is the world’s most widely deployed Business Intelligence (BI) suite due to it’s comprehensive capabilities, flexible light weight architecture, and affordable subscription model. Jaspersoft delivers reporting, dashboards, analysis, and data integration services for both stand-alone and embedded BI requirements. With self-serve web based design and analysis tools, users and businesses of all sizes can improve their competitiveness and decision making with Jaspersoft.
- Jaspersoft ETL (extract, transform, and load) powered by Talend is the most flexible, powerful, and affordable open source tool for data integration requirements. Designed to support one to many developers while scaling to the highest levels of data volumes and process complexity. Developers can graphically design, schedule, and execute data movements and transformations for business intelligence projects, such as loading an Operational Data Store (ODS), Data Mart, or Data Warehouse.
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, plus the ability to add additional languages|
Frequently Asked Questions
TIBCO Jaspersoft is an embedded business intelligence suite designed to be built-into SaaS products as an integrated reporting engine. It provides reports and dashboards for customer-facing applications without requiring app developers to build their own reporting engine.
Reviewers rate Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete) highest, with a score of 9.7.
The most common users of TIBCO Jaspersoft are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.