We use Macrium Reflect internally to create drive image backups of our computers and servers. We also advise our clients on the selection …
Macrium Reflect takes SQL database continuous backups every 2 hours and takes server volume backups and stores them in our repository to …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Macrium Reflect, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
Macrium Reflect is an endpoint and server backup and cloning solution from Macrium Software (aka Paramount Software UK), available in personal and professional editions.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Clear interface for creating drive image backups
- Reliable, every day backups
- Accessible log showing successful backups and any failures
- Creates differential backups that are small in size
- Fast, easy method for recovering individual files or folders from an image backup
- Capability to create an image file to restore directly to a cloud computer
- Use a different default naming pattern for backup files
- Support for Linux
- Virtualize images to restore services
- Mount backup images to restore files
- Takes incremental backups pretty quick compared to other software
- Creates synthetic full images well
- Has ransomware protection that could be better at letting users configure exeptions