Reviews (1-14 of 14)
- Access to my work computer. Not just to my email but also to all the files on the different servers.
- The software is very stable. It allows me to work without communication problems.
- It is very simple to use. I didn't have to read any manuals to be able to use it.
- It is not full screen/it should be a more responsive design.
- When I start a new session biometric password is not accepted and I have to type in my username and password.
- Control is key. ISL Light allows us to have control of all the movements that our employees could make.
- The software usage reports allow us to make strategic decisions for the company, unlike other tools this allows us to track its use.
- I would like the chat not to get in the way during the sessions, although it is something not so important if it could be seen better.
- Something in the design does not look so modern, I would like its interface to look more attractive.
- Fast and easy setup even for technically illiterate users.
- Superb availability (after 11 years of usage, I don't remember a single occasion the service being offline).
- Fast connection, supports multi monitor setups.
- More intuitive file manager for copying files between computers.
- It is easy to install
- It provides remote access easily across a range of platforms
- I can see what is going on without the need for screenshots
- I can determine what versions of apps that they are using
- I can more easily search via google using this data
We use ISL Light
daily across the whole organization. It is a very effective and important tool in
terms of customer support – it is the first step to help customers remotely. Using
the tool is very intuitive and connecting with a customer as simple as it could
be. I would recommend this tool to everyone who wants to connect to a remote computer.
this tool to everyone who wants to connect to a remote computer. It is an important tool for a helpdesk technician.
ISL Light is well suited for scenarios when you have a customer on a phone and you want to guide the customer through as few steps as possible so the remote
connection can be established.
- Just logging into the ISL website gives you everything you need to start remote support.
- It has a lot of information about client computers.
- It gives you options for chat or having a webinar.
- File exchange is not intuitive at the moment.
- Very nice for remote product presentation with live demo.
- Very easy to use.
- Very fast responding.
- Very fast when you use file transfer even with huge sized file.
- I prefer to change audio quality setting.
- It would be good if it was possible to change video quality setting to high definition.
Stable service provided ISL world network must be excellent. This is really stable.
This stability in its infrastructure is one of the most important points when you chose the product.
However, it maybe difficult to check its stability. In that case, I think a free trial can help.
- it works reliable
- it is easy to use for the supported users
- the support from the isl light provider is very good
- it is cost-effective, if you don't need it so much
- it is suitable for my use
- payment is possible without credit card
- I can switch users while remotely connected, which is great
- I can use ISL Light to perform a restart on a machine and get access right when the PC is back on
- Friendly support.
- Good offer for the price.
- Non-complex use for people with less computer knowledge.
- Possibility to use a software with devices list for quick connect, without having to access them via web interface.
The software is easy to use, connects fast, and is reliable.
The fact that during the remote support session the remote side can at any time take over the control of mouse or keyboard can bother some people, but this is an important security feature to prevent misuse of the software if spotted.
ISL Light Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is ISL Light?
According to the vendor, ISL Light is easy to use and allows the operator to invite a client to join a support session by typing in a unique session code, or can start the remote support session directly from live chat software. The software is translated in 28 languages and used across a wide range of industries, including banking, government, insurance, and healthcare.
ISL Light Screenshots
ISL Light Video
ISL Light Integrations
ISL Light Competitors
ISL Light Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
ISL Light Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||39%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
ISL Light Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ISL Light Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, Europe, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, Israel, Middle East|
|Supported Languages:||English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Slovenian, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Polish, Hindi. Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, Czech|