Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- The software is easy to use.
- Someone with very little billing experience can easily learn to use it.
- Reports are easy to run and there is a large variety.
- The initial transition was challenging as it would have been with any software.
- Some of the trainers seemed to lack experience with details of the program.
- They were not familiar with some of the insurances in our local area and did not set them up correctly causing delays in payment.
Read Jessica Adams's full review
Once the initial transition was complete, the software has been easy to work with and efficient. Payments are coming in quickly and we can identify errors in billing before submission making the process smooth.
Read this authenticated review
Great for MD's clinics. Not so great for chiropractors focusing on personal injury. The biggest issue is with billing. Everything else would be a perfect fit. Their customer service has a lot of room for improvement.