Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Progress Test Studio, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Progress Test Studio aims to be the easiest to use Web Automation tool on the market, widely used by Enterprise QA’s for testing, but easy enough for anyone.
The product automates testing for WPF, Silverlight, Web, HTML, Angular, React, KUIB, iOS, Android, Mobile Web, and API’s.
Test Studio is ideal for a no-code or low-code approach for: QA Test Automation, Application Monitoring, Performance and Load Testing, Web/Marketing Process Automation, and Mobile App Automation.
- Supported: Automated Web and Desktop Testing
- Supported: Visual Studio Plugin
- Supported: Manual Testing
- Supported: Exploratory Testing
- Supported: Functional UI Testing
- Supported: Test Scheduling and Execution
- Supported: Parallel Test Execution on Multiple Machines
- Supported: Continuous Integration Support
- Supported: Load Testing Web UI
- Supported: Mobile Testing
- Supported: API Testing
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Easy to configure.
- Plugins can be integrated easily with visual studio.
- Takes less time to run all the test scenarios, [and] also generates graphics report for all the tests.
- Keeps bugs [out of] the production.
- Cost is very high.
- It takes time to load the application; improvement needed.
The product has cut down on our test time during our QA cycles
- Great for Regression testing
- Cut down on test time
- Mobile test compatibility and ease of use
- Easy to use.
- Reduces manual testing work considerably.
- Possibility to schedule test runs outside office hours.
- Client start-up time is a bit slow. Application is a bit sluggish, when there is a lot of tests open.
- Automated scheduling environment is a bit challenging to maintain.
- Easy to automate functional QUI tests
- Easy to analyze test results
- Easy to take in use and learn usage
- No major issues, automated scheduling has some tricks
- Very user-friendly interface.
- The element repository is a great feature and really help us save time when the interface is changed.
- C# or VB.net can be used to edit code making it even easier for those who have previous knowledge on such languages.
- The coding IDE is a tad slow compared to Visual Studio.
- Quite expensive, but there are several features that make up for the price.
- The user interface is really user friendly and non intimidating even for less technical personnel.
- Recording of test makes it really easy to capture test steps in a natural way.
- The ability to link multiple test together and re-use test is a great feature.
- The user documentation and training materials seem to be outdated a bit.
- Integration with newer version control systems such as VSTS is buggy.