Rankinity Reviews

1 Rating

May 03, 2021
Rankinity is the software our agency uses to track keyword rankings for clients and our agency. It's used by the digital team for clients we provide SEO services for. The software is only used for rankings and is not used for executing other parts of the SEO work we provide for clients.
  • Pay Per Ranking Check
  • Track Keyword Rankings by Location
  • Keyword Groups and Weighting
  • Keyword grouping could be more intuitive
  • Historical data is not always easy to pull
Rankinity is well-suited for agencies that provide SEO services for some clients. It's a great stepping stone tool while an agency scales it's services and builds a book of SEO clients since you pay per keyword check. The frequency of checks can be set for each client (project) so if services are performed monthly, you can set checks to happen at the beginning of the month.
No chat support, only email support. Whenever I've used their support system, I have received responses in 1-2 business days and the solution addressed my needs/concerns. I've really only had a couple of instances where I've needed to reach out to their support team since the system is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Keyword analysis (1)
SERP ranking tracking (1)
Competitive analysis (1)
Local SEO (1)
Multi-domain support (1)

What is Rankinity?

Rankinity focuses on long-term promotion strategy, competitor tracking, and keyword tracking to measure Internet visibility.
Categories:  SEO

What is Rankinity?

Who uses Rankinity?

The most common users of Rankinity are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.