Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Right On Interactive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
ROI Customer Lifecycle Marketing software provides visibility into which customers are the best fit and most engaged at each stage of their journey via its patented Lifecycle Map and 3D Scoring methodology. The vendor says that with this insight, marketers are able to know exactly where a prospect or customer is in their relationship with a brand. The software offers similar functionality to other marketing automation platforms; however, ROI Customer Lifecycle Marketing is designed to engage prospects and customers in an effort to build engaged relationships and convert more customers at a higher annual contract value, thus ultimately growing revenue and client satisfaction.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Visual Lifecycle Stages
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- It is able to pull in as many data sources as you would like.
- It is easy to connect data across multiple sources to create segments.
- Forces you to think about your customer lifecycle to get the most out of the software.
- The interface is improving in recent months but it still has a way to go to catch up to competitors.
- The system seems to be reactionary when building out campaigns instead of more proactive. You can go through the entire campaign setup and forget to check one box at the very start and have to go all the way back to just pull in a piece of personalized data.
- Could use more integrations with marketing softwares.