Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- It is able to pull in as many data sources as you would like.
- It is easy to connect data across multiple sources to create segments.
- Forces you to think about your customer lifecycle to get the most out of the software.
- The interface is improving in recent months but it still has a way to go to catch up to competitors.
- The system seems to be reactionary when building out campaigns instead of more proactive. You can go through the entire campaign setup and forget to check one box at the very start and have to go all the way back to just pull in a piece of personalized data.
- Could use more integrations with marketing softwares.
Right On Interactive Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Right On Interactive
ROI Customer Lifecycle Marketing software provides visibility into which customers are the best fit and most engaged at each stage of their journey via its patented Lifecycle Map and 3D Scoring methodology. The vendor says that with this insight, marketers are able to know exactly where a prospect or customer is in their relationship with a brand. The software offers similar functionality to other marketing automation platforms; however, ROI Customer Lifecycle Marketing is designed to engage prospects and customers in an effort to build engaged relationships and convert more customers at a higher annual contract value, thus ultimately growing revenue and client satisfaction.
Right On Interactive Screenshots
Right On Interactive Integrations
Right On Interactive Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Outreach||$500||up to 2 users, up to 10,000 contacts|
|Engagement||$900||up to 5 users, up to 10,000 contacts|
|Lifecycle Marketing||$1,400||up to 10 users, up to 10,000 contacts|
All contracts are annual
Right On Interactive Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Right On Interactive Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Right On Interactive Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States|