SalesHandy

SalesHandy Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

November 19, 2021

A game changer for sales

I am using SalesHandy [for the] past few years to automate the company sales and lead generation. Setting up the stages for email saves a lot of time and also the amazing support team is always there to help. Choosing SalesHandy was a real game-changer decision.
  • Staging
  • Auto follow up
  • Working perfect!
SalesHandy is a great platform to manage sales engagement and lead generation
SalesHandy is used as a cold emailing software to reach out to break into new markets. I personally use it as I head the marketing department.
  • The email drip campaign execution is simple to use and allows emails to be sent in 60-90seconds intervals which is very important when sending a big number of emails.
  • They have a very easy to understand customization fields that allow the user to view each individual email before sending to check for any potential errors.
  • Good integration of templates into the campaign set-up field with just a few clicks. Don't need to copy and paste.
  • The ability to auto convert Excel files to CSV. This software only allows CSV file which can be a bother for conversion.
SalesHandy is great for entry to middle-level cold-email campaigns. It might be less useful if you are looking to do it heavy duty style like email reminders and require an app to send the emails.
I was the only person to use SalesHandy. It was supposed to track whether companies I contacted opened my e-mail and determine which links they clicked on.
  • It appears that it does do the tracking, although I didn't use it for more than 20 e-mails before I had problems with SalesHandy.
  • Their comprehension of English is of low quality.
  • They stopped responding to my e-mails.
My first time contacting SalesHandy the person in live chat answered all of my questions and understood me. I was very happy. The second time the person didn't understand me at all. That's when I became aware this wasn't an American company. I asked for the same person I got the first time and we started e-mailing, but he clearly didn't read what I wrote on two occasions, so he wasn't addressing my questions. This started to waste my time and frustrate me. Then the e-mails stopped coming and I had to keep e-mailing again trying to get a response, until they finally stopped altogether. I was literally just about to sign up for a paid account when this all happened. I told them I was going to go to their competition, and they didn't care, they just ignored me.
myriam caron | TrustRadius Reviewer
Almost all of my business is generated from using the email pitch feature. I would not be able to complete my job without the use of this site. We have realized that a lot of hardwork gets ignored. We use SalesHandy for all of our sales presentations and for all of our follow up documents. The presentations are easy to upload, edit or export, which makes sharing presentations among the sales team super easy.
  • Easy to create templates. Really great quality live presentations that allow you to flip between presentations and your screen for a convincing and powerful pitch.
  • I like that you can send clients a URL link and take them through a deck in real-time. Email tracking (favourite feature) tells me when someone opened an email and that's all I need it to do.
  • I am missing SalesHandy's integration with Box. Screen sharing and live presentation process can be made easier.
SalesHandy is called a sales productivity tool. But I think SalesHandy can used by marketing & customer success teams. They all use this tool for the different purposes Some of them using it to know the customer behavior and others can use to know the click-through rate of their email.

SalesHandy Scorecard Summary

What is SalesHandy?

SalesHandy is a web based sales enablement solution used to share files, track emails, centralize document management and engage with leads. The software is best suited for small and medium sized businesses but also targets enterprise units. It helps sales teams reduce the sales cycle time, increase closure rate and ultimately revenue. SaleHandy is a tool which collects behavioral insight and presents it in an actionable format.

SalesHandy Features