https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/u1/O6/MTAQ3HTV04NL.PNGGreat Cold Emailing Tool For Beginner & Intermediate MarketersSalesHandy is used as a cold emailing software to reach out to break into new markets. I personally use it as I head the marketing department.,The email drip campaign execution is simple to use and allows emails to be sent in 60-90seconds intervals which is very important when sending a big number of emails. They have a very easy to understand customization fields that allow the user to view each individual email before sending to check for any potential errors. Good integration of templates into the campaign set-up field with just a few clicks. Don't need to copy and paste.,The ability to auto convert Excel files to CSV. This software only allows CSV file which can be a bother for conversion.,9,SalesHandy helped us break into new markets and helped us gain 25% more leads every month.,Zoho Invoice, Freshsales CRMMust have tool for teams of any size in Marketing & Sales field.Saleshandy improved the productivity of my sales team. We're collaborating on documents and email templates. Being in-charge of my team, I can see the performance of my team. With saleshandy we could track the behaviour of a prospect i.e., when an email is read, when and how many times a proposal was opened and shared. Overall, it adds a lot of value to our business.,Know when and how many times email is opened by notification in Chrome/Outlook. Document tracking feature gives page wise analytics and time spent on reading a document. Analyzes the performance of a team.,Need multistage email campaign (automated follow up if recipient doesn't open the mail),10,Definable good ROI with saleshandy. I closed a deal worth $3000 by the document opened notification from saleshandy.,mailtrack, yesware and MixMax,DocSend, Freshdesk, Smartsupp, BufferEasily Communicate with your ClientsAlmost all of my business is generated from using the email pitch feature. I would not be able to complete my job without the use of this site. We have realized that a lot of hardwork gets ignored. We use SalesHandy for all of our sales presentations and for all of our follow up documents. The presentations are easy to upload, edit or export, which makes sharing presentations among the sales team super easy.,Easy to create templates. Really great quality live presentations that allow you to flip between presentations and your screen for a convincing and powerful pitch. I like that you can send clients a URL link and take them through a deck in real-time. Email tracking (favourite feature) tells me when someone opened an email and that's all I need it to do.,I am missing SalesHandy's integration with Box. Screen sharing and live presentation process can be made easier.,10,Increase Conversation With Customers
Windows, Linux, Mac
SalesHandy

SalesHandy Reviews

SalesHandy
Filter 4 vetted SalesHandy reviews and ratings
Sean Foo profile photo
May 04, 2018

SalesHandy Review: "Great Cold Emailing Tool For Beginner & Intermediate Marketers"

• The email drip campaign execution is simple to use and allows emails to be sent in 60-90seconds intervals which is very important when sending a big number of emails.
  • They have a very easy to understand customization fields that allow the user to view each individual email before sending to check for any potential errors.
  • Good integration of templates into the campaign set-up field with just a few clicks. Don't need to copy and paste.
  • The ability to auto convert Excel files to CSV. This software only allows CSV file which can be a bother for conversion.
SalesHandy is great for entry to middle-level cold-email campaigns. It might be less useful if you are looking to do it heavy duty style like email reminders and require an app to send the emails.
Read Sean Foo's full review
Piyush Patel profile photo
October 17, 2016

SalesHandy Review: "Must have tool for teams of any size in Marketing & Sales field."

Overall, it adds a lot of value to our business.
  • Know when and how many times email is opened by notification in Chrome/Outlook.
  • Document tracking feature gives page wise analytics and time spent on reading a document.
  • Analyzes the performance of a team.
  • Need multistage email campaign (automated follow up if recipient doesn't open the mail)
If you are into sales and marketing and want to improve productivity and increase sales by tracking a prospect's behavior go for saleshandy.
Read Piyush Patel's full review
myriam caron profile photo
April 29, 2016

SalesHandy Review: "Easily Communicate with your Clients"

• Easy to create templates. Really great quality live presentations that allow you to flip between presentations and your screen for a convincing and powerful pitch.
  • I like that you can send clients a URL link and take them through a deck in real-time. Email tracking (favourite feature) tells me when someone opened an email and that's all I need it to do.
  • I am missing SalesHandy's integration with Box. Screen sharing and live presentation process can be made easier.
SalesHandy is called a sales productivity tool. But I think SalesHandy can used by marketing & customer success teams. They all use this tool for the different purposes Some of them using it to know the customer behavior and others can use to know the click-through rate of their email.
Read myriam caron's full review

SalesHandy Scorecard Summary

About SalesHandy

SalesHandy is a web based sales enablement solution used to share files, track emails, centralize document management and engage with leads. The software is best suited for small and medium sized businesses but also targets enterprise units. It helps sales teams reduce the sales cycle time, increase closure rate and ultimately revenue. SaleHandy is a tool which collects behavioral insight and presents it in an actionable format.

SalesHandy Features