Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Right now its used for tracking marketing campaigns for the business by the marketing department. At the moment the department is still very green when it comes to the software and face usability challenges. Others are challenged with familiarizing themselves with the interface. Overall the issue isn't the tool but the users.
Read this authenticated review
- Create and manage a detailed plan for a marketing campaign: when you create detailed project plans and then task and role levels, SAS Marketing Operations Management (SAS MOM) makes it easier to coordinate between projects with very little, if any, issues.
- Share, reuse and leverage existing marketing assets: Like some marketing tools, SAS MOM allows you to create and reuse assets across various channels.
- Manage project collaboration and execution: You are allowed to set up a workflow that helps move processes along without having to manage each step of the project.
- It would be good to have a Storyboard feature to summarize and tie together some of the dashboard metrics.
- Missing feature: Hubspot CRM integration.
SAS Marketing Ops Scorecard Summary
About SAS Marketing Ops
SAS Marketing Operations Management provides customers with a fully integrated marketing platform that combines Marketing Resource Management capabilities (through acquisition Assetlinek in 2011) in conjunction with performance management and multi-channel campaign capabilities to drive performance and accountability throughout the marketing organization.
Categories: Business Intelligence (BI), Cross-Channel Campaign Management, Enterprise Marketing Management, Marketing Resource Management
SAS Marketing Ops Integrations
SAS Marketing Ops Competitors
SAS Marketing Ops Technical Details